KeyMe is reinventing the $12 billion locksmith services industry with advanced robotics and AI, building the world’s most trusted brand in “access solutions”. Our network of self-service kiosks are located in thousands of retail locations across the country (IKEA, Bed Bath & Beyond, Albertsons, Kroger, RiteAid, Menards, etc.) supporting duplication of brass keys as well as sophisticated electronic keys such as RFID and vehicle transponder keys. Our kiosks are complemented by KeyMe locksmiths who provide unrivaled service quality for emergency lockouts and other skilled access and home services.
KeyMe is growing rapidly and has raised over $100M from top-tier investors like BlackRock, Comcast Ventures, and Battery Ventures.
About the Role:
The KeyMe Operations team, based in New York City, is looking for a Quality Associate to guarantee that our national network of kiosks are operating at high quality. This role will be seated in our NYC headquarters, working on and monitoring kiosks remotely.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Diagnoses issues impacting the quality of the product delivered to our customers.
- Reviews images from the kiosk internals as well as externals to visually detect problems.
- Schedules and/or interacts (via phone) with remote technicians.
- Helps the remote technician should they require assistance and guidance.
- Checks and verifies remote technician work for completeness.
- Leads projects & deep dives related to Kiosk Quality
- Interacts with tech support team to take corrective actions.
- Completes daily checklist per supervisory direction.
- Identifies both local and global issues.
- Advocates for change and continuous improvement.
How We Know You Can Do It:
- High school diploma.
- Fanatical about customers and improving customer experience.
- Diligent, focused, and reliable.
- Punctual and professional.
- Acute attention to detail and high regard for quality.
- Clear verbal and written communicator.
- Helpful and friendly over the phone.
- Collaborative attitude to improving quality and efficiency through process change.
- Willingness to work flexibly to support the ever-changing priorities of the team.
- Open to growing in an ever-changing startup environment.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Stock options
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Commuter Benefits
- Snacks and drinks in the office
- Paid Time Off
- Casual dress