Jersey City Office
KeyMe is a New York City-based company revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars and businesses. Via artificial intelligence and robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, and duplicate their physical keys and RFID cards. Fully automated, self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 3,100 locations in 49 states inside of Bed Bath & Beyond, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven stores, and many major grocery store chains.
Additionally, the KeyMe Locksmith Services division offers customers a one stop solution for all their locksmith needs ranging from lockouts and re-keys to complex installations and custom jobs. All KeyMe Locksmiths have extensive experience and are fully vetted to ensure our customers receive the utmost quality experience. With upfront set pricing, customers know they will never be confronted with last minute charges. KeyMe’s smart routing gives customers the ability to monitor their Locksmith’s arrival, job progress and receive instant receipts. KeyMe is providing unrivaled service quality, prices, and customer experience into the $12B/yr locksmith industry.
Headquartered in Manhattan, KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $150M raised to date), tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. The company expanded its footprint by 5X in 2017 and tripled revenue in 2018. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative and relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard and enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible and creative working culture, you’ll be joining a forward-thinking team you’d be happy to work with.
Marketing Manager Overview
The Marketing Manager leads strategic efforts to drive awareness, acquisition, and engagement for KeyMe’s Locksmith Services. KeyMe is looking for a candidate with a passion for customer acquisition, an eye for graphic design and experience with content strategy. Working closely with analytics, product, sales, and technology teams this Manager will leverage data to gain insights and test revenue-generating marketing initiatives.
What you’ll be doing? Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Analytics / Marketing analyst and Product team to lead end-to-end acquisition campaign strategy, planning, launch, optimization and performance measurement across digital channels (SEM, SEO, paid social, email, etc.) to increase call volume.
- Partner with internal teams and retail partners to establish cohesive and relevant marketing campaigns to drive local awareness of locksmith services.
- Document and communicate brand and performance marketing practices.
- Establish a style guide for KeyMe’s Locksmith business to create best practices for creative executions across teams, channels, and assets.
- Report on and closely monitor dashboards measuring the effectiveness of marketing efforts.
- Create and execute on a marketing calendar to support planning and seasonal messaging and key market-specific initiatives.
- Vet and partner with external agencies and contractors.
- Create the content and design strategy for campaigns and assets.
- Conduct competitive analysis in addition to maintaining an acute awareness of market trends.
- Originate, plan and analyze A/B tests in an effort to increase overall learnings and ROI for the business.
- Continuously identify strategic growth opportunities.
How we know you can do it?
- 3-5 years of experience with multiple ad platforms (Google Adwords, Facebook, Yelp), SEO, content marketing.
- Thorough understanding of digital media and bidding/auction landscape.
- Click to call, performance marketing and offline (direct mail, OOH, etc.) experience is a plus.
- Hands-on experience executing direct response and ROI-based campaigns for B2C and B2B marketing.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to identify data-driven insights and drive results.
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent project management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Comfort operating independently in a fast-paced start-up environment.
What you'll get
- Competitive compensation
- 100% covered health, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible Spending (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA) options
- Matching 401K plan
- Stock options
- Commuter Benefits
- Snacks and drinks in the office
- Paid Time Off
- No dress code/ casual dress