KeyMe is reinventing the $12 billion locksmith services industry with advanced robotics and AI, building the world’s most trusted brand in “access solutions”. Our network of self-service kiosks are located in thousands of retail locations across the country (IKEA, Bed Bath & Beyond, Albertsons, Kroger, RiteAid, Menards, etc.) supporting duplication of brass keys as well as sophisticated electronic keys such as RFID and vehicle transponder keys. Our kiosks are complemented by KeyMe locksmiths who provide unrivaled service quality for emergency lockouts and other skilled access and home services.
KeyMe is growing rapidly and has raised over $100M from top-tier investors like BlackRock, Comcast Ventures, and Battery Ventures.
About the Role
We are excited to be able to add an IT Support Specialist to our dynamic team.
We’re 130+ people, spread across two campuses in NYC and Jersey City, and a handful of remote employees. You’ll be supporting:
- Engineers building our next generation of robotics
- Assembly workers in our global supply chain
- Our manufacturing facilities in the US and abroad
- Our in-the-field sales team
- Our in-house customer experience teams
You get to play with our office networks, security systems, phone systems and our SSO, email and ticketing platforms. You’ll deal with physical and digital challenges to meet the needs of a rapidly growing and evolving company.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT equipment.
- Asset tracking
- Troubleshooting office network and printer issues
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
- Update training materials and procedures, or train users in the proper use of hardware or software
- Audio/Video setups, video conferencing support and VoIP system support
- On- and Off-boarding of employees and contractors
- Work with our ticketing system to remediate support issues
- Other related ad hoc tasks
How We Know You Can Do It:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 3 - 5 years of experience working in IT Support
- Experience working with a ticketing system
- Experience with linux administration
- Experience with Mac administration
- Experience with Windows administration
- Experience with Network administration
- Experience with cloud computing platforms like AWS
- Experience with troubleshooting networking issues with Sonicwall, Meraki, and VoIP systems
- Comfortable working in an agnostic OS environment (70% Linux, 25% Macs, and 5% Windows)
- Comfortable working with Linux, Mac, and Windows Command-Line interface to troubleshoot issues (i.e. bash, zsh, powershell, ssh)
- Experience with G-Suite, Office 365, and Zoom.
- Working knowledge of configuration management platforms like Salt, Ansible, Puppet
- Experience with GitHub
- Experience troubleshooting AV equipment
- Strong organization skills
- You are courteous, diligent, and enjoy learning new things
- Experience with Okta and Jumpcloud
- Familiarity with IT security requirements in work environments
- Familiarity with python
- Previous experience in a startup environment
- 100% covered health, dental and vision insurance and competitive compensation
- Flexible Spending (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA) options
- Matching 401K plan
- Stock options
- Opportunity to work with an experienced team disrupting an industry!
- Commuter Benefits
- Snacks and drinks in the office
- Paid Time Off
- No dress code / casual dress