KeyMe is reinventing the $12 billion locksmith services industry with advanced robotics and AI, building the world’s most trusted brand in “access solutions”. Our network of self-service kiosks are located in thousands of retail locations across the country (IKEA, Bed Bath & Beyond, Albertsons, Kroger, RiteAid, Menards, etc.) supporting duplication of brass keys as well as sophisticated electronic keys such as RFID and vehicle transponder keys. Our kiosks are complemented by KeyMe locksmiths who provide unrivaled service quality for emergency lockouts and other skilled access and home services.
KeyMe is growing rapidly and has raised over $100M from top-tier investors like BlackRock, Comcast Ventures, and Battery Ventures.
About the Role
Following the success of KeyMe’s with its existing retailers, the company is looking to hire a seasoned sales leader as Director of Business Development to build additional relationships with the nation’s premier retailers as the company scales its services to tens of millions of customers across 10,000+ locations. This team member will be responsible for strategy and execution for building new tier-1 retail relationships. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record of successful business development experience with premier retailers.
What You'll Be Doing
- Build relationships with new tier-1 retailers, including the strategy and tactics to successfully cement pilots and the negotiation to maximize financial outcomes.
- Develop a strategy that aligns the sales organization’s objectives with the company’s business strategy, ensuring attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Collaborate with the company’s Product, Technology and Finance organizations for support during the business development process and to maximize the financial terms of new agreements.
- Partner with the executive team to support KeyMe’s vision to become the leading locksmith service provider in the nation.
How We Know You Can Do It
- Experience building relationships at premier retailers; proven track record of success at tier-1 retailers.
- Experience scaling and leading a multi-faceted program into retail. sales organization, focused on generating new business and recruiting and maintaining a customer base.
- Has a strong capacity to set sales strategy and methodologies to create target stakeholder engagement.
- Must possess a strong capacity for developing creative sales execution and tactics.
- Must have exhibited and have the reputation for exceptional leadership skills; able to put the infrastructure in place that develops, mentors, scales, delegates, and holds people accountable.
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Matching 401K plan
- Stock options
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Commuter Benefits
- Pretty great snacks and drinks in the office
- Paid Time Off