KeyMe is reinventing the $12 billion locksmith services industry with advanced robotics and AI, building the world’s most trusted brand in “access solutions”. Our network of self-service kiosks are located in thousands of retail locations across the country (IKEA, Bed Bath & Beyond, Albertsons, Kroger, RiteAid, Menards, etc.) supporting duplication of brass keys as well as sophisticated electronic keys such as RFID and vehicle transponder keys. Our kiosks are complemented by KeyMe locksmiths who provide unrivaled service quality for emergency lockouts and other skilled access and home services.
KeyMe is growing rapidly and has raised over $100M from top-tier investors like BlackRock, Comcast Ventures, and Battery Ventures.
About the Role
We are excited to be adding a Technical Support Coordinator to our dynamic team.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Use proprietary tools to provide technical support to our large fleet of kiosks
- Triage and resolve issues based on priorities, perform root cause analysis
- Promptly follow the escalation procedures and ensure quality resolution is achieved
- Strive hard to meet the set SLAs
- Analyze and aggregate data from a variety of sources, and help improve engineering and business processes.
- Document history of events while resolving issues
- Actively contribute in enhancing our knowledge base
- Investigates irregularities in machine uptime or sales connected to mechanical or software performance.
- Diagnoses machine issues through remote visual inspection.
How We Know You Can Do It:
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be able to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule including holidays and weekends
- Familiarity with command-line computing on Mac or Linux (or Windows)
- A passion for computers and other technical systems
- 100% covered health, dental and vision insurance
- Matching 401K plan
- Stock options
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Commuter Benefits
- Snacks and drinks in the office
- Paid Time Off
- Casual dress