KeyMe is reinventing the $12 billion locksmith services industry with advanced robotics and AI, building the world’s most trusted brand in “access solutions”. Our network of self-service kiosks are located in thousands of retail locations across the country (IKEA, Bed Bath & Beyond, Albertsons, Kroger, RiteAid, Menards, etc.) supporting duplication of brass keys as well as sophisticated electronic keys such as RFID and vehicle transponder keys. Our kiosks are complemented by KeyMe locksmiths who provide unrivaled service quality for emergency lockouts and other skilled access and home services.
KeyMe is growing rapidly and has raised over $100M from top-tier investors like BlackRock, Comcast Ventures, and Battery Ventures.
About the Role
Our DevOps team is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to help keep infrastructure functioning correctly. The Senior DevOps Engineer develops and manages software continuous deployment and integration processes, alerting and monitoring frameworks and builds and maintains the systems and network infrastructure hosted in our AWS environment. This role involves building and maintaining our dockerized environments, ensuring sufficient capacity for traffic spikes and monitoring system health and performance across the entire stack from load balancers to databases. This position works closely with our internal software developers to ensure our systems are stable, reliable and provide a fast, responsive experience for our systems.
KeyMe engineering manages a massive surface area -- from kiosk touchscreen UX, to backend order management tools, to robotics and embedded systems, to data engineering and analysis. We offer an extremely broad range of engineering activities that ensure you’ll never be bored in your career. This role will report to the Lead DevOps Engineer.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Automate the provisioning and auto-scaling of infrastructure
- Developing DevOps framework and implement standards, processes, and controls for release and deployment activities
- Architect and develop best practices for software build tooling and continuous integration tools Jenkins and infrastructure automation
- Provide on-call support when required on a rotating basis
- Provide incident and problem management support for business groups and operations
- Create and maintain technical documentation including operational run books, user guides, and standard operating procedures.
- Ability to analyze and apply patches, hot fixes, complete upgrades, and product enhancements for any automation tooling
- Handle infrastructure CI/CD , monitoring and performance improvements to support our backend (Postgres, MySQL, Redis, Ruby)
How We Know You Can Do It:
- 3-4 years of experience with CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins and kubernetes
- Experience with container based architecture
- 3+ years of experience with cloud infrastructure
- 3+ years of experience with infrastructure automation tools such as Terraform, saltstack
- Professional experience working in a Linux environment
- Experience with Kubernetes and docker
- In-depth experience with AWS
- Rundeck experience
- Source control with Git.
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Stock options
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Commuter Benefits
- Snacks and drinks in the office
- Paid Time Off
- Casual dress