KeyMe is a New York City-based company revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars and businesses. Via artificial intelligence and robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, and duplicate their physical keys and RFID cards. Fully automated, self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 3,100 locations in 49 states inside of Bed Bath & Beyond, IKEA, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven stores, and many major grocery store chains.
Additionally, the KeyMe Locksmith Services division offers customers a one stop solution for all their locksmith needs ranging from lockouts and re-keys to complex installations and custom jobs. All KeyMe Locksmiths have extensive experience and are fully vetted to ensure our customers receive the utmost quality experience. With upfront set pricing, customers know they will never be confronted with last minute charges. KeyMe’s smart routing gives customers the ability to monitor their Locksmith’s arrival, job progress and receive instant receipts. KeyMe is providing unrivaled service quality, prices, and customer experience into the $12B/yr locksmith industry.
Headquartered in Manhattan, KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $150M raised to date), tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. The company expanded its footprint by 5X in 2017 and tripled revenue in 2018. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative and relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard and enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible and creative working culture, you’ll be joining a forward-thinking team you’d be happy to work with.
About the Role
The Operations Coordinator, Services will support the logistics and operations of a growing services team. The coordinator will establish processes, analyze and measure quality, and seek to increase effectiveness. They will work closely with various teams at KeyMe and insure the best quality customer and partnering service provider experience.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Anticipate, identify and resolve conflicts and problems as they arise
- Create and analyze daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports: draw insights, identify optimization tactics and make strategy recommendations
- Create, maintain, and communicate documentation and training materials regarding team processes and procedures
- Monitor on-going service performance and interact with service professionals and customer support team
- Effectively communicate with necessary stakeholders internally and externally to drive efficiencies across the business
- Coordinate communications to accounts or partners in an effort to foster an industry leading experience across our marketplace
How We Know You Can Do It:
- Experience working in a high growth start-up environment where success requires being nimble, creative and scrappy
- Experience working on tasks involving operations and reporting
- Strong organizational, planning, and follow-up skills
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Proficient analytics skills including spreadsheets and data management, SQL skills a plus
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2 years relevant experience
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Stock options
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Commuter Benefits
- Snacks and drinks in the office
- KeyMe Fun Activities Committee (KFAC)
- Paid Time Off
- Casual dress