KeyMe is a New York City-based company revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars and businesses. Via artificial intelligence and robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, and duplicate their physical keys and RFID cards. Fully automated, self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 3,100 locations in 49 states inside of Bed Bath & Beyond, IKEA, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven stores, and many major grocery store chains.
Additionally, the KeyMe Locksmith Services division offers customers a one stop solution for all their locksmith needs ranging from lockouts and re-keys to complex installations and custom jobs. All KeyMe Locksmiths have extensive experience and are fully vetted to ensure our customers receive the utmost quality experience. With upfront set pricing, customers know they will never be confronted with last minute charges. KeyMe’s smart routing gives customers the ability to monitor their Locksmith’s arrival, job progress and receive instant receipts. KeyMe is providing unrivaled service quality, prices, and customer experience into the $12B/yr locksmith industry.
Headquartered in Manhattan, KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $150M raised to date), tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. The company expanded its footprint by 5X in 2017 and tripled revenue in 2018. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative and relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard and enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible and creative working culture, you’ll be joining a forward-thinking team you’d be happy to work with.
About the Role
KeyMe is currently looking for an experienced and highly motivated Sales Team Manager who can grow our sales team and drive customer conversions.The ideal person for this role should be positive, analytical, flexible and prepared to be an invaluable resource for our Sales Team.The KeyMe sales team communicates with customers primarily over the phone, so if you have led a high-volume call center this position may be perfect for you.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Sales Operations Management
- Monitoring and evaluating performance against KPI.
- Preparing reports and analyzing data to assist management as they determine call center goals and staffing levels.
- Practice a data-driven approach to implement improvements to sales processes and tactics.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to advocate for the sales team to achieve necessary buy-in and support to achieve KPIs.
Coaching & Development of Sales Team
- Ensure agents understand and align with all team objectives, performance standards, and policies.
- Actively performance manage team by providing scorecards and improvement plans.
- Create and deliver training materials and sales processes.
- Reinforce sales best practices with Representatives
People & Quality Management
- Monitor and evaluate team performance, provide learning or mentoring opportunities, and taking corrective action, if necessary.
- Ensuring the team is maintaining a high level of professionalism with customers and establishing a positive rapport with every caller.
- Resolve customer escalations, through effective problem-solving. Turn an unhappy customer into a repeat and happy customer.
- Hire and on-boarding of new sales Representatives.
- Communicate the needs of the sales team to senior management to garner support.
How We Know You Can Do It:
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Shown experience as a call center Manager or similar leadership positions
- Minimum of five years of sales experience with cross-selling, upselling or referring products.
- Proficiency with technology, especially computers, software applications, and phone systems.
- Extraordinary verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to coach, train, and motivate employees and evaluate their performance.
- Excellent problem solving, leadership, and customer service skills.
- Analytical, efficient, and thorough.
- Ability to remain calm and courteous when navigating tense situations, especially during busy hours.
- The ability and willingness to readily adapt to changes in the workplace.
- Competitive compensation including incentive plan with accelerators
- 100% covered health, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible Spending (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA) options
- Matching 401K plan
- Stock options
- Commuter Benefits
- Snacks and drinks in the office
- Paid Time Off
- No dress code/ casual dress