KeyMe is reinventing the $12 billion locksmith services industry with advanced robotics and AI, building the world’s most trusted brand in “access solutions”. Our network of self-service kiosks are located in thousands of retail locations across the country (IKEA, Bed Bath & Beyond, Albertsons, Kroger, RiteAid, Menards, etc.) supporting duplication of brass keys as well as sophisticated electronic keys such as RFID and vehicle transponder keys. Our kiosks are complemented by KeyMe locksmiths who provide unrivaled service quality for emergency lockouts and other skilled access and home services.
KeyMe is growing rapidly and has raised over $100M from top-tier investors like BlackRock, Comcast Ventures, and Battery Ventures.
About the Role
As a Product Manager at KeyMe, you'll join a close-knit team of engineers, designers and business partners to help folks duplicate keys and get help when they’re locked out of their home or car. We're not tied to process methodologies; we believe in using iterative processes that work for the moment, and holding retrospectives to improve how we work over time.
What You'll Be Doing:
- You'll be given substantial feature ownership on products that require you to sit at the center of UX, technology and business.
- You’ll gather complex needs from across the company, collaborating closely with our leadership team and business partners from manufacturing and customer service to business development and sales to develop and evangelize a product vision that’s based on customer research, data analysis, and good product intuition.
- You’ll balance shipping truly innovative products with keeping our promises to existing customers.
How We Know You Can Do It:
- You ideally have 4 years of industry experience with at least 2 years of experience in product or program management, or a related field working in close collaboration with engineers and designers
- You possess deep empathy for consumers, particularly those locked out of their home or car
- You’re able to articulate what a winning product looks like. You can influence not only your own team, but also the company as a whole and external clients. You always have empathy for clients and customers.
- You partner well with engineers and designers to conceptualize, ship, and iterate on products users love.
- You obsess over data and growth. You love digging into data and extracting meaningful insights to make smart product decisions.
- You have a good sense of which features are essential for a product launch and which ones can be scaled back or done later, and you focus the team on the key priorities.
- You can see the bigger picture but are also comfortable delving deep into technical requirements.
- You're hyper-organized, practical, and love finding new ways to do things faster and better.
- You able to manage ambiguity, and are able to create product direction out of a not-well-defined problem space.
- You’re fascinated with how people engage with digital experience both in their personal lives and at work
- You craft clear user stories and validate your assumptions and hypotheses through experimentation, testing, and research.
- Experience in physical experience design and development, two-sided marketplaces or net promoter score-focused organizations.
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Matching 401K plan
- Stock options
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Commuter Benefits
- Pretty great snacks and drinks in the office
- Paid Time Off