KeyMe is reinventing $12 billion locksmith services industry with advanced robotics and AI, building the world’s most trusted brand in “access solutions”. Our network of self-service kiosks are located in thousands of retail locations across the country (IKEA, Bed Bath & Beyond, Albertsons, Kroger, RiteAid, Menards, etc.) supporting duplication of brass keys as well as sophisticated electronic keys such as RFID and vehicle transponder keys. Our kiosks are complemented by KeyMe locksmiths who provide unrivaled service quality for emergency lockouts and other skilled access and home services.
KeyMe is growing rapidly and has raised over $100M from top-tier investors like BlackRock, Comcast Ventures, and Battery Ventures.
About the Role
The KeyMe Operations team, based in New York City, is looking for an Operations Coordinator to help us execute national installations of our kiosks and ensure all kiosks installed in retailers are operating at high quality. This role will be seated in our NYC headquarters, working with remote service technicians to achieve this goal.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Performs remote kiosk installation procedures per training.
- Schedules and/or interacts (via phone) with remote installation servicer.
- Reacts to deviations in install process and corrects the process towards a successful installation.
- Interacts with tech support team to correct applicable deviations from ideal installation process.
- Investigates irregularities in machine uptime or sales connected to mechanical or software performance.
- Diagnoses machine issues through remote visual inspection.
- Schedules and/or interacts (via phone) with remote servicer, describing the scope of work.
- Directs servicer to instructional documentation pertaining to the break/fix instance.
- Helps the servicer via phone, if the servicer requires help.
- Checks servicer work to verify quality and completeness.
- Schedules field servicers through applicable software.
- Completes daily checklists per supervisory direction.
How We Know You Can Do It:
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience.
- Diligent, focused, and reliable.
- Punctual and professional.
- Acute attention to detail and high regard for quality.
- Clear verbal and written communicator.
- Helpful and friendly over the phone.
- Medium to high mechanical aptitude.
- Collaborative attitude to improving quality and efficiency through process change.
- Willingness to work flexibly to support the ever-changing priorities of the team.
- Open growing in an ever-changing startup environment.
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, dental and vision insurance with options for Flexible spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Matching 401K plan
- Stock options
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Casual dress code