KeyMe is reinventing the $12 billion locksmith services industry with advanced robotics and AI, building the world’s most trusted brand in “access solutions”. Our network of self-service kiosks are located in thousands of retail locations across the country (IKEA, Bed Bath & Beyond, Albertsons, Kroger, RiteAid, Menards, etc.) supporting duplication of brass keys as well as sophisticated electronic keys such as RFID and vehicle transponder keys. Our kiosks are complemented by KeyMe locksmiths who provide unrivaled service quality for emergency lockouts and other skilled access and home services.
KeyMe is growing rapidly and has raised over $100M from top-tier investors like BlackRock, Comcast Ventures, and Battery Ventures.
About the Role
We are excited to be adding a Fulfillment Technician to our team. The goal of the Technician is to ensure that the keys ordered through mail order are fulfilled in a timely manner with high quality, according to performance goals defined by management.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Using standard key-making machines and cutting keys in a safe manner, according to the instructions provided in training and in-house technology.
- Pairing marketing materials with orders for shipping, per instruction.
- Preparing orders for small parcel shipping by packing and labeling.
- Programming car key transponders. (If a member of car key cell team)
- Quality checking keys prior to shipping, according to quality audit SOPS.
- Performing tool, work space, and inventory maintenance according to management direction.
How We Know You Can Do It:
- You are able to lift 25lbs.
- You follow safety procedures at all times.
- You are able to work while standing for long periods of time.
- Comfortable working with computers and standard table-top key-cutting machines.
- You can keep a clean working environment.
- You’re diligent, focused, reliable, and punctual.
- You have acute attention to detail and high regard for quality.
- You have a collaborative attitude to improving quality and efficiency through process change.
- You’re open to a Saturday or Sunday shift as a standard part of your work schedule.
- You’re supportive and helpful towards your coworkers. .
- You go the extra mile to ensure a great experience for the customer.
- Previous fulfillment experience is a plus but not required.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Stock options
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Commuter Benefits
- Snacks and drinks in the office
- Paid Time Off
- Casual dress code