KeyMe is reinventing the $12 billion locksmith services industry with advanced robotics and AI, building the world’s most trusted brand in “access solutions”. Our network of self-service kiosks are located in thousands of retail locations across the country (IKEA, Bed Bath & Beyond, Albertsons, Kroger, RiteAid, Menards, etc.) supporting duplication of brass keys as well as sophisticated electronic keys such as RFID and vehicle transponder keys. Our kiosks are complemented by KeyMe locksmiths who provide unrivaled service quality for emergency lockouts and other skilled access and home services.
KeyMe is growing rapidly and has raised over $100M from top-tier investors like BlackRock, Comcast Ventures, and Battery Ventures.
About the Role
People are our most valuable asset, and we’re looking for an HR Leader who can continue to grow and shape our organization. This person will partner with the VP of People to build programming that will scale with the rapid growth we're forecasting in 2020. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who enjoys building programming from scratch. Our team is relatively new, and we are championing the culture to ensure key me continues to be a best place to work. We are results-driven and fast-paced, and we innovate and adapt to meet lofty goals while maintaining an unsurpassed employee experience. We have two offices in the New York area-- one in Midtown and one in Jersey City, and the people team splits its time between both. Do you believe that people are the heart of any business? If so, we'd love to talk to you!
What you’ll be doing
- Lead and manage initiatives central to the employee lifecycle (on boarding, transfers, performance cycles, leaves of absence and off boarding).
- Act as the first point of contact for HR-related concerns, for all employees.
- Ensure the highest levels of data management, accuracy and confidentiality for all HR Systems.
- Own HR compliance and assess readiness in close partnership with Finance and Legal.
- Partner with VP of People to design and execute company-wide performance management programs, promotion and compensation cycles and leveling, as well as other critical people programs.
- Play instrumental role in helping drive a sense of overall unity, cohesion and trust between our two offices.
- Be a confidential and welcoming resource for employee relations and sensitive, escalated issues.
- Champion the KeyMe culture and values, and propose and manage initiatives to boost employee satisfaction.
- Build and drive scalable, cost-effective solutions aimed at growing our leaders into better managers. Create organizational development programs to grow our team’s capabilities and drive employee retention.
- Build educational materials to increase benefits utilization.
- Produce regular reporting and analyze data to report on the health of the employee population.
- Partner with the executive team to analyze and evolve compensation packages and benefits offerings as the company grows.
How we know you can do it
- 5+ years of progressive experience in HR in fast-paced, growing organization.
- You deeply care about people, and you're always willing to lend an ear or hand to an employee in need.
- People management experience and strong leadership ability, the courage to advocate for employees when needed.
- SHRM certification or equivalent.
- Experience designing and implementing scalable, high quality operational HR programs, in companies of 100+ employees.
- Past examples of directly managing resolution of employee grievances and/or conflict.
- Experience assessing HR compliance needs and implementing change to achieve/sustain compliance.
- Impeccable attention to detail, and excellent oral and written communication.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K plan with matching
- Stock options
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Commuter Benefits
- Snacks and drinks in the office
- Paid Time Off
- Casual dress