KeyMe is a New York City-based company revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars and businesses. Via artificial intelligence and robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, and duplicate their physical keys and RFID cards. Fully automated, self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 3,100 locations in 49 states inside of Bed Bath & Beyond, IKEA, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven stores, and many major grocery store chains.
Additionally, the KeyMe Locksmith Services division offers customers a one stop solution for all their locksmith needs ranging from lockouts and re-keys to complex installations and custom jobs. All KeyMe Locksmiths have extensive experience and are fully vetted to ensure our customers receive the utmost quality experience. With upfront set pricing, customers know they will never be confronted with last minute charges. KeyMe’s smart routing gives customers the ability to monitor their Locksmith’s arrival, job progress and receive instant receipts. KeyMe is providing unrivaled service quality, prices, and customer experience into the $12B/yr locksmith industry.
Headquartered in Manhattan, KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $150M raised to date), tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. The company expanded its footprint by 5X in 2017 and tripled revenue in 2018. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative and relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard and enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible and creative working culture, you’ll be joining a forward-thinking team you’d be happy to work with.
The Account Manager will oversee relationships with service providers as the single point of contact once they have joined KeyMe’s network. Through fostering meaningful relationships with service professionals, Account Managers ensure superior customer experience, product quality, and growth of the services business. In support of the Sales Team, Account Managers work directly with local businesses and service technicians to help them achieve their goals through a partnership with KeyMe.
What you’ll be doing
- Create and execute onboarding/screening and training for service providers joining the KeyMe network
- Provide insights regarding pricing, services, and material costs
- On-call to manage exceptions and issues across the KeyMe marketplace. Collaborating and escalating when necessary
- Ensure all service provider profiles are complete and accurate within KeyMe internal systems
- Maintain a high level of detail in all communication and data entry to ensure an optimal experience for service providers
- Conduct competitive marketplace analysis and research for the Service business and KeyMe leadership
- Attend industry-related trade shows and events
How we know you can do it
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Proven ability working in a high-speed environment where success requires being nimble, creative and scrappy
- Goal-driven and motivated by personal growth
- Ability to demonstrate organizational, effective planning, and follow-up skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Background knowledge of locksmith, home services, or vehicle industries a plus but not required
What you’ll get
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Matching 401K plan
- Stock options
- Commuter Benefits
- Snacks and drinks in the office
- Paid Time Off
- No dress code/ casual dress
More reasons you should work with us:
Working at KeyMe will offer you the unique opportunity to not only be a part of the heartbeat of our company, you’ll also be at the forefront of a budding business within it (Locksmith Services). It’s like a startup turducken! At KeyMe, we focus on your growth too - which is why we strongly believe in building careers by promoting from within first. We value respect, teamwork and your time so we have no problem compensating you for a job well done. Rewards and bonuses are based on performance and metrics not seniority.
Sound good? Apply!