KeyMe is reinventing the $12 billion locksmith services industry with advanced robotics and AI, building the world’s most trusted brand in “access solutions”. Our network of self-service kiosks are located in thousands of retail locations across the country (IKEA, Bed Bath & Beyond, Albertsons, Kroger, RiteAid, Menards, etc.) supporting duplication of brass keys as well as sophisticated electronic keys such as RFID and vehicle transponder keys. Our kiosks are complemented by KeyMe locksmiths who provide unrivaled service quality for emergency lockouts and other skilled access and home services.
KeyMe is growing rapidly and has raised over $100M from top-tier investors like BlackRock, Comcast Ventures, and Battery Ventures.
About the Role
KeyMe's Customer Service team is the public face of a fast-growing key-copying and locksmith startup. We are currently seeking a Customer Experience Representative to join our team. This is a vital role as the CER is often the only person-to- person point of contact between KeyMe and our customers. In this role, you'll handle a high volume of calls, online chats, and emails from new and existing customers. You’ll also be interacting with people who are in tough lockout situations who need fast, safe, and reliable help so empathy is an absolute must. The ideal KeyMe Customer Experience Representative is a problem solver, empathetic, patient, and loves to be of service.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Answering incoming customer calls regarding billing issues, product problems, service questions, and general client concerns
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every caller
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies
- Impact the company’s bottom line by problem-solving and turning frustrated clients into repeat customers
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints
How We Know You Can Do It:
- Proven experience in providing excellent service to customers. Startup experience not required!
- Minimum 1-year experience in a call center environment or a satisfactory equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- High School graduation or evidence of having satisfactorily passed a High School Equivalency Program
- You can think fast on your feet
- You love talking to people and can stay calm when our customers are not
- You know how to manage your time & multitask
- Availability for evening and weekend shifts
- Fluency in Spanish and English is preferred, but not required.
- Experience handling a high volume of calls and emails from customers or clients a plus.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Experience using Zendesk, Talkdesk, and/or Google Docs a plus.
- Snacks and drinks in the office
- Paid Time Off
- Casual dress code
- Opportunities for growth within the company