KeyMe is a New York City-based company revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars and businesses. Via artificial intelligence and robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, and duplicate their physical keys and RFID cards. Fully automated, self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 3,100 locations in 49 states inside of Bed Bath & Beyond, IKEA, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven stores, and many major grocery store chains.
Additionally, the KeyMe Locksmith Services division offers customers a one stop solution for all their locksmith needs ranging from lockouts and re-keys to complex installations and custom jobs. All KeyMe Locksmiths have extensive experience and are fully vetted to ensure our customers receive the utmost quality experience. With upfront set pricing, customers know they will never be confronted with last minute charges. KeyMe’s smart routing gives customers the ability to monitor their Locksmith’s arrival, job progress and receive instant receipts. KeyMe is providing unrivaled service quality, prices, and customer experience into the $12B/yr locksmith industry.
Headquartered in Manhattan, KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $150M raised to date), tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. The company expanded its footprint by 5X in 2017 and tripled revenue in 2018. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative and relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard and enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible and creative working culture, you’ll be joining a forward-thinking team you’d be happy to work with.
About the Role
The Regional Account Executive will lead KeyMe’s effort to establish a network for relevant Locksmith partners to offer comprehensive, on-demand access solutions directly to KeyMe customers. You will be sourcing local businesses and service technicians to facilitate a successful partnership with KeyMe. Through a consultative approach to sales you will work with each prospect to best understand their business’ capabilities and possible partnership opportunities with KeyMe.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Exceed sales goals and expectations for quota
- Source potential business partner leads across designated markets throughout the U.S.
- Effectively articulate the KeyMe value proposition and build a vast network of relevant service providers
- Onboard small business owners and service professionals to the KeyMe platform
- Effectively transition relationships with service provider to the KeyMe Account Management team to ensure long term partnerships
- Maintain and update the internal CRM tool by providing robust details on all leads and accounts
How We Know You Can Do It:
- Experience working in a high growth startup environment where success requires being nimble, creative and scrappy
- Previous B2B sales experience with proven success
- Negotiating and interpersonal skills
- Organizational, planning, and follow-up skills
- Effective leader with excellent communication and rapport-building skills
- Familiarity with a CRM platform
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Extensive knowledge of keys and access solutions
- Competitive Base Salary including Commission Program
- Paid Training
- Leadership and development opportunities
- 100% covered Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Matching 401K plan
- Stock option
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA) options
- Commuter Benefits
- Snacks and drinks in the office
- Paid Time Off
- Casual dress