KeyMe is a New York City-based company revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars and businesses. Via artificial intelligence and robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, and duplicate their physical keys and RFID cards. Fully automated, self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 3,100 locations in 49 states inside of Bed Bath & Beyond, IKEA, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven stores, and many major grocery store chains.
Additionally, the KeyMe Locksmith Services division offers customers a one stop solution for all their locksmith needs ranging from lockouts and re-keys to complex installations and custom jobs. All KeyMe Locksmiths have extensive experience and are fully vetted to ensure our customers receive the utmost quality experience. With upfront set pricing, customers know they will never be confronted with last minute charges. KeyMe’s smart routing gives customers the ability to monitor their Locksmith’s arrival, job progress and receive instant receipts. KeyMe is providing unrivaled service quality, prices, and customer experience into the $12B/yr locksmith industry.
Headquartered in Manhattan, KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $150M raised to date), tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. The company expanded its footprint by 5X in 2017 and tripled revenue in 2018. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative and relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard and enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible and creative working culture, you’ll be joining a forward-thinking team you’d be happy to work with.
About the Role
The KeyMe Inbound Phone Sales Representative will handle a high volume of inbound phone prospects from customers in need of locksmith services. Our customers are usually in stressful situations when they contact us, but the right candidate will have enough empathy and patience to help them solve their immediate lockout issue.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Conduct a thorough needs analysis with both speed and confidence to ultimately match our customers with the right service provider.
- Display a high attention to detail in their communication and data entry to ensure an optimal experience for the service providers and customers.
- Take sensitive personal and payment information from customers,
- Rotating late night and weekend shifts required. May expand to 24/7.
How We Know You Can Do It:
- High volume call center experience
- Retail or phone sales experience
- High integrity and empathetic approach to sales
- Proven ability to work at a high speed and act with urgency
- Goal-driven and motivated by personal growth
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Background knowledge of locksmith, home services, or vehicle industries a plus but not required
- Multi-language proficiency also a plus
- Competitive compensation that includes base salary and commission
- 100% covered Health, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA) options
- Matching 401K plan
- Stock Options
- Commuter Benefits
- Snacks and drinks in the office
- Paid Time Off
- Casual dress code