We want an analyst who is passionate about making the internet a better place and protecting data.
Kevel is a cloud-based service for building custom, ad serving solutions quickly and easily. We are looking for a talented IT & Security Analyst with 2-4 years of experience to join our growing Privacy, Security & IT team!
Location: 100% Remote - US. Applicants must be located anywhere within the US and be eligible to work in the United States.
Travel Requirements: 10% travel (approximately once per quarter) will be required to our Durham, NC office.
What you’ll accomplish:
- Strengthen Kevel’s security posture using security by design principles
- Act as a company-wide technical resource for security and IT matters
- Integrate security to meet business and technical needs using best practices and gaining cross-department buy-in
- Prioritize efforts individually and for cross-functional teams
- Partner with the Engineering team, HR, Sales, and Sr. Security and Compliance Manager
Skills you’ll bring with you:
- Familiarity with security frameworks and audits, such as NIST, SOC2, SOC1, etc.
- IT experience or Security experience
- Project Management experience
- Experience answering customer security questionnaires and standardized questionnaires such as CAIQ, SIG, CIS, etc.
- Ability to explain technical information to non-technical colleagues and customers using clear, simple language
- Ability to think critically and analytically to find the right risk-based IT or security solution for Kevel
- Organization and Time Management
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Nice to have experience but not required? Experience with Rippling or Fugue + Security or IT certifications
Why you’ll love working with us:
- You will be part of an inclusive and collaborative team environment where all opinions and values are heard.
- We operate remotely. We are a fully distributed team across the US and UK.
- You’ll receive world class benefits including:
- 100% company paid health, vision, and dental for you and your family.
- Paid parental leave benefits (12 weeks paid maternity, 4 weeks paid paternity)
- Free press benefits
- 401k (with 4% company match)
- Unlimited vacation (with total support to take at least 5 consecutive days off per year)
- 8 Paid Holidays + Kevel Holiday Break (office closed 12/24 - 1/1 every year!)
- Flexible schedules (you decide when and where you work best)
- $500 home office allowance to purchase what you need to set up your work space properly!
- You’ll work with an award winning team! We’ve won numerous Best Places to Work Awards for several years and counting! We’ve also won many awards for our Innovation, Business Intelligence, and our best-in-class products (Software of the Year, Cloud Company of the Year, Best Ad Tech and API Innovator).
- We embrace transparency and encourage you to read more about what we value through our Company Constitution and Employee Bill of Rights, our About Kevel page, and Careers Page.
Hiring Guidelines by Country: Kevel hires new team members in countries around the world. The benefits described above are offered to employees located in the United States. All of our roles are 100% remote, however some positions may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements or varying benefit offerings. Our Recruitment Team can help answer any questions about location specific eligibility requirements and benefits after the recruitment process begins.
Kevel (previously Adzerk) offers the infrastructure APIs needed to quickly build custom ad platforms for sponsored listings, internal promotions, native ads, and more. We are committed to helping publishers drive new revenue and take back the Internet from ad tech giants like Google, Amazon, and Facebook.
Kevel is based in Durham, NC with locations in San Francisco and London, with fully remote employees located around the world. We embrace remote working culture with over half of our team working outside of Durham, spread across the United States and United Kingdom. Kevel is proud to be an inclusive workplace with one goal in common — we want to make the internet a better place.
As one of our core values, Kevel is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide Diversity & Inclusion Training for all of our employees and hold ourselves accountable to creating a truly inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.