Kevel is looking for an experienced Financial Planning and Analysis Manager to join our rapidly growing team!
The Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Manager will assist the CFO with the budgeting, forecasting and analysis activities of Kevel and will be an integral member of the finance team. Reporting to the CFO, you will help implement increasingly complex planning and reporting functions. The FP&A Manager will work with all other functions of Kevel, including sales and marketing, product development, and executives.
To be successful in the role, candidates will have advanced proficiency in excel modeling, financial scenario development and an understanding of complex financial concepts and impact on the financial statements.
Location: Remote. Applicants can work from anywhere but must be eligible to work within the US.
What You’ll Accomplish:
- Work with senior leadership on budgeting process
- Assume ownership and oversight of the forecasting activities of Kevel
- Improve our forecasting predictability by investigating what keeps our teams from hitting their goals and resolving those hurdles
- Develop monthly report on actuals to budget, actuals to forecast, and explanations for variance
- Create systems to further automatic, track and report on our KPIs and other Board metrics
- Provide ad-hoc analysis to drive business decisions (sales efficiency, marketing efficiency, ROI, headcount gearing ratios)
- Project manage diligence and integration related to mergers and acquisitions
- Conduct analysis to drive build vs buy decisions and other related capital outlays
Skills you'll bring with you:
- 3+ years of experience in finance roles, preferably a combination of investment banking or PE analyst position plus junior level experience in an operating environment
- Expertise in developing and refining financial and operational forecast models
- Ability to synthesis complex financial analysis into concise presentations and decision framework
- Excellent organizational skills, with attention to detail, accuracy and accountability
- Bachelor’s degree in finance
- Energy and passion for delivering results in a fast-paced, metric-driven environment
- Experience in software industry, familiarity with SaaS operating metrics
Why you’ll love working with us:
- You will be part of an inclusive and collaborative team environment where all opinions and values are heard.
- We operate remotely. We are a fully distributed team across the US and UK.
- You’ll receive world class benefits including:
- 100% company paid health, vision, and dental for you and your family.
- Paid parental leave benefits (12 weeks paid maternity, 4 weeks paid paternity)
- Free press benefits
- 401k (with 4% company match)
- Unlimited vacation (with total support to take at least 5 consecutive days off per year)
- 8 Paid Holidays + Kevel Holiday Break (office closed 12/24 - 1/1 every year!)
- Flexible schedules (you decide when and where you work best)
- You’ll work with an award winning team! We’ve won numerous Best Places to Work Awards for several years and counting! We’ve also won many awards for our Innovation, Business Intelligence, and our best-in-class products (Software of the Year, Cloud Company of the Year, Best Ad Tech and API Innovator).
- We embrace transparency and encourage you to read more about what we value through our Company Constitution and Employee Bill of Rights, our About Adzerk page, and Careers Page.
Kevel (previously Adzerk) offers the infrastructure APIs needed to quickly build custom ad platforms for sponsored listings, internal promotions, native ads, and more. We are committed to helping publishers drive new revenue and take back the Internet from ad tech giants like Google, Amazon, and Facebook.
Kevel is based in Durham, NC with locations in San Francisco and London. We embrace remote working culture with over half of our team working outside of Durham, spread across the United States and United Kingdom. Kevel is proud to be an inclusive workplace with one goal in common — we want to make the internet a better place.
As one of our core values, Kevel is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide Diversity & Inclusion Training for all of our employees and hold ourselves accountable to creating a truly inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.