We want a passionate Content Writer for our marketing team who can help grow Kevel through powerful storytelling.
Kevel provides APIs that makes it easy for sites and apps to build user-first, custom ad platforms. Our customer list is already a global who’s who in the Internet space, with names like Yelp, Ticketmaster, Nerdwallet, WeTransfer, and Rappi.
Our small but growing marketing team is looking for a Content Writer to produce informative, persuasive content related to Kevel and the ads API industry. You’ll be part journalist, part copywriter, and part storyteller. This content will be key in raising awareness of Kevel, driving new qualified leads, and helping the sales team close deals.
Location: Raleigh-Durham, NC (open to remote applicants within the US that have ad tech experience)
As our Content Writer, you’ll:
- Produce content in various formats, with a focus on blog articles, customer spotlights, and webinars
- Work with the sales team to understand what content will help them address key challenges and opportunities
- Work with Demand Gen Manager on content promotion
- Chat with external stakeholders and the internal team to craft persuasive narratives
- Identify opportunities for thought leadership pieces
Skills you’ll bring with you:
- Professional writing experience
- Ad tech background a huge plus, but not required
- An ability to quickly grasp complex concepts and convert them into a cohesive story
- Creativity + innovative thinking
- Experience hitting deadlines
- Strong copywriting and editing skills
- A love for the Oxford comma
Why you’ll love working with us:
- You will be a part of an inclusive and collaborative team environment where all opinions and values are heard.
- We operate remotely. We are a fully distributed team across the US and UK.
- You’ll receive world class benefits including:
- 100% company paid health, vision, and dental for you and your family.
- Paid parental leave benefits (12 weeks paid maternity, 4 weeks paid paternity)
- Free press benefits
- 401k (with 4% company match)
- Unlimited vacation (with total support to take at least 5 consecutive days off per year)
- 15 Paid Holidays including Kevel Holiday Break (12/24 - 1/1 every year!)
- Flexible schedules (you decide when and where you work best)
- You’ll work with an award winning team! We’ve won numerous Best Places to Work Awards for several years and counting! We’ve also won many awards for our Innovation, Business Intelligence, and our best-in-class products (Software of the Year, Cloud Company of the Year, Best Ad Tech and API Innovator).
- We embrace transparency and encourage you to read more about what we value through our Company Constitution and Employee Bill of Rights, our About Kevel page, and Careers Page.
Kevel (previously Adzerk) offers the infrastructure APIs needed to quickly build custom ad platforms for sponsored listings, internal promotions, native ads, and more. We are committed to helping publishers drive new revenue and take back the Internet from ad tech giants like Google, Amazon, and Facebook.
Kevel is based in Durham, NC with locations in San Francisco and London. We embrace remote working culture with over half of our team working outside of Durham, spread across the United States and United Kingdom. Kevel is proud to be an inclusive workplace with one goal in common — we want to make the internet a better place.
As one of our core values, Kevel is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide Diversity & Inclusion Training for all of our employees and hold ourselves accountable to creating a truly inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.