We are looking for an Enterprise CSM who is excited to work with some of the largest and most innovative companies throughout their journey to drive successful outcomes for them.
Kevel enables our customers to build innovative and relevant advertising and content experiences quickly and easily. Our customer list is already a global who’s who in the Internet space with names like Yelp, Ticketmaster, Edmunds, WeTransfer, and Grab, to name a few.
Our Customer Success Managers own our customer relationships, provide strategic and/or technical guidance, and collaborate daily with other internal teams to make sure our customers have what they need to be successful. As our team grows, we are looking for an Enterprise CSM to lead the relationship with some of our biggest and most important customers.
Location: We are looking for CSM's who can support our West Coast and East Coast clients so applicants who can work from the PST, or EST are ideal. All applicants must be able eligible to work in the US.
What you’ll accomplish:
- Make our customers successful while developing long-term relationships with them
- Gain customer trust by becoming an expert on Kevel’s products, the customer integration, and developing a deep understanding of the customer’s business and objectives
- Manage and own the customer relationship for ~15 Enterprise accounts
- Working closely with our Solutions Architects, drive the successful onboarding and implementation of our new customers
- Proactively identify opportunities and potential risks, and work closely with Account Executives and Solutions Architects to develop account specific growth and retention plans
- Be the voice of the customer to Kevel’s Product & Engineering teams and advocate for solutions to customer pain points
Skills you’ll bring with you:
- Proven experience in the ad tech industry, preferably in a customer-facing position (CSM, TAM) working with enterprise customers
- Strong grasp of the overall advertising ecosystem
- Good knowledge of RESTful technology with working knowledge of APIs
- Comfortable building and managing relationships with VPs and C-Suite
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to articulate goals, needs, and deliverables clearly to different audiences
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends and make data driven business recommendations
- Experience creating and delivering QBRs
- Self-motivated with the ability to thrive in a remote-first culture
- Curiosity and a willingness to search for answers
Why you’ll love working with us:
- You will be a part of an inclusive and collaborative team environment where all opinions and values are heard.
- We operate remotely. We are a fully distributed team across the US and UK.
- You’ll receive world class benefits including:
- 100% company paid health, vision, and dental for you and your family.
- Paid parental leave benefits (12 weeks paid maternity, 4 weeks paid paternity)
- Free press benefits
- 401k (with 4% company match)
- Unlimited vacation (with total support to take at least 5 consecutive days off per year)
- 15 Paid Holidays including Kevel Holiday Break (12/24 - 1/1 every year!)
- Flexible schedules (you decide when and where you work best)
- You’ll work with an award winning team! We’ve won numerous Best Places to Work Awards for several years and counting! We’ve also won many awards for our Innovation, Business Intelligence, and our best-in-class products (Software of the Year, Cloud Company of the Year, Best Ad Tech and API Innovator).
- We embrace transparency and encourage you to read more about what we value through our Company Constitution and Employee Bill of Rights, our About Kevel page, and Careers Page.
Kevel (previously Adzerk) offers the infrastructure APIs needed to quickly build custom ad platforms for sponsored listings, internal promotions, native ads, and more. We are committed to helping publishers drive new revenue and take back the Internet from ad tech giants like Google, Amazon, and Facebook.
Kevel is based in Durham, NC with locations in San Francisco and London. We embrace remote working culture with over half of our team working outside of Durham, spread across the United States and United Kingdom. Kevel is proud to be an inclusive workplace with one goal in common — we want to make the internet a better place.
As one of our core values, Kevel is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide Diversity & Inclusion Training for all of our employees and hold ourselves accountable to creating a truly inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.