We want a passionate Content Marketing Manager who can help execute Kevel’s ambitious content goals.
Kevel provides APIs that makes it easy for sites and apps to build custom ad platforms. Our Customer list is already a global who’s who in the Internet space with names like Yelp, Ticketmaster, Edmunds, WeTransfer, and Grab, to name a few.
Our growing marketing team is looking for a seasoned content marketer who can help ideate, create, and promote content that will help Kevel grow our site traffic, effectively tell our story, and help the sales team close deals.
Location: This position is fully remote and can be located anywhere in the US. All applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
What you’ll accomplish:
- Produce content in various formats: blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, infographics, etc. Create 2-3 pieces per week
- Work with the sales and customer success team to understand key challenges and opportunities. Identify and create content that will add value to their processes
- Create and execute a content distribution process
- Develop a plan to update, repurpose, and repackage content
- Incorporate organic SEO strategy into the content creation process
- Track and report on content performance and use that data to improve and evolve Kevel’s content strategy
Skills you’ll bring with you:
- 3+ years of content experience. Ad tech background is a plus.
- An ability to identify our target market and successfully articulate our value add to them
- Excellent communication, writing, and editing skills
- Ability to get the job done and deliver on time
- Working knowledge of SEO best practices
- Incredible attention to detail
- Demonstrated creativity and innovative thinking
- A love for the Oxford comma
- *** Social media skills appreciated but not required
Why you’ll love working with us:
- You will be part of an inclusive and collaborative team environment where all opinions and values are heard.
- We operate remotely. We are a fully distributed team across the US and UK.
- You’ll receive world class benefits including:
- 100% company paid health, vision, and dental for you and your family.
- Paid parental leave benefits (12 weeks paid maternity, 4 weeks paid paternity)
- Free press benefits
- 401k (with 4% company match)
- Unlimited vacation (with total support to take at least 5 consecutive days off per year)
- 8 Paid Holidays + Kevel Holiday Break (office closed 12/24 - 1/1 every year!)
- Flexible schedules (you decide when and where you work best)
- We embrace transparency and encourage you to read more about what we value through our Company Constitution and Employee Bill of Rights, our About Kevel page, and Careers Page.
Kevel (previously Adzerk) offers the infrastructure APIs needed to quickly build custom ad platforms for sponsored listings, internal promotions, native ads, and more. We are committed to helping publishers drive new revenue and take back the Internet from ad tech giants like Google, Amazon, and Facebook.
Kevel is based in Durham, NC with locations in San Francisco and London. We embrace remote working culture with over half of our team working outside of Durham, spread across the United States and United Kingdom. Kevel is proud to be an inclusive workplace with one goal in common — we want to make the internet a better place.
As one of our core values, Kevel is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide Diversity & Inclusion Training for all of our employees and hold ourselves accountable to creating a truly inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.