We want a passionate Demand Generation Marketer who can help execute Kevel’s ambitious growth goals.
Kevel provides APIs that makes it easy for sites and apps to build custom ad platforms. Our Customer list is already a global who’s who in the Internet space with names like Yelp, Ticketmaster, Edmunds, WeTransfer, and Grab, to name a few.
Our growing marketing team is looking for a seasoned demand generation marketer who can help find creative strategies for driving paid and organic growth. You’d be the only demand gen hire on the team and would get the opportunity to own and shape Kevel’s demand strategy.
Location: Fully remote. We will accept applications from candidates located anywhere within the US. Applicants must be eligible to work within the US.
As our Demand Generation Marketer, you’ll:
- Manage our paid campaigns across self-serve networks like Google, Facebook, Quora, etc
- Handle paid customer journey mapping, including understanding the interplay between targeting, messaging, and landing pages
- Find innovative ways to reach our target market using the unique targeting options on each of the ad networks
- Identify organic (non-paid) opportunities for driving new demand
- Be a part of our ABM team and setting up campaigns to enable vertical and 1:1 company targeting
- Oversee conversion rate optimization, including homepage A/B message testing and company-specific personalization
- Manage our listings on business review sites, such as Capterra and G2Crowd, and find ways to drive new reviews
- Run nurture campaigns for our top-of-funnel marketing leads, based on where they are in the buyer’s journey
- Do full analysis of our paid and organic efforts
- Handle creative design by working with freelancers and Canva
Skills you’ll bring with you:
- 3+ years of experience doing demand gen for a B2B company. Ad tech background a plus
- Has managed paid spend across ad networks like Facebook, Google, and more
- Is creative and can ideate new targeting strategies/messaging, while also able to do deep quantitative analysis
- Has experience with marketing tools such as Hubspot, Clearbit, Canva, Unbounce, Zapier, VWO, and more. Knowledge of HTML and Adobe software a plus
- Has a track record of finding innovative ways to increase new leads both paid and organically
- Excellent communication, writing, and editing skills
Why you’ll love working with us:
- You will be part of an inclusive and collaborative team environment where all opinions and values are heard.
- We operate remotely. We are a fully distributed team across the US and UK.
- You’ll receive world class benefits including:
- 100% company paid health, vision, and dental for you and your family.
- Paid parental leave benefits (12 weeks paid maternity, 4 weeks paid paternity)
- Free press benefits
- 401k (with 4% company match)
- Unlimited vacation (with total support to take at least 5 consecutive days off per year)
- 8 Paid Holidays + Kevel Holiday Break (office closed 12/24 - 1/1 every year!)
- Flexible schedules (you decide when and where you work best)
- We embrace transparency and encourage you to read more about what we value through our Company Constitution and Employee Bill of Rights, our About Kevel page, and Careers Page.
Kevel (previously Adzerk) offers the infrastructure APIs needed to quickly build custom ad platforms for sponsored listings, internal promotions, native ads, and more. We are committed to helping publishers drive new revenue and take back the Internet from ad tech giants like Google, Amazon, and Facebook.
Kevel is based in Durham, NC with locations in San Francisco and London. We embrace remote working culture with over half of our team working outside of Durham, spread across the United States and United Kingdom. Kevel is proud to be an inclusive workplace with one goal in common — we want to make the internet a better place.
As one of our core values, Kevel is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide Diversity & Inclusion Training for all of our employees and hold ourselves accountable to creating a truly inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.