We are looking for Solutions Architects who are passionate about setting our customers up for success and making the internet a better place.
Kevel enables our customers to build innovative and relevant advertising and content experiences quickly and easily. The Solutions Architect is a vital member of our Customer Success team that works to delight prospective customers and their integrating engineers. They are effective communicators who can pivot with ease — from discussing technical requirements with a CEO or team of developers, while also being equally able to support non-technical members of our clients teams. They are comfortable sketching out ad request / API workflows on a whiteboard, and delivering a product demo to a crowded room.
Location: US - West Coast - San Francisco Bay Area Preferred
What you’ll accomplish:
- Become an expert in Kevel, our APIs, and what they can do.
- Work closely with Kevel’s Sales team to develop and deliver technical demonstrations and answer technical questions during the sales process.
- Troubleshoot customer problems while they are building, and keep sales execs and sales leadership up to date on development progress.
- Assist in the completion of customer RFPs and security/infrastructure questionnaires.
- Own and drive relationships with technical audiences of all kinds, from integrating engineers to CTOs, understanding business objectives and explaining solutions.
- Capture feedback for product and engineering, and advocate internally on prospect and customer’s behalf.
- Lead integration and onboarding of customers from pre-sale through launch, while their primary point of contact transitions from Sales to Customer Success
Skills you’ll bring with you:
- Experience working with REST APIs and a highly technical product.
- High-energy, passion and creativity.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills. You are comfortable speaking in groups, being recorded and speaking with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Research, Test, Ask. A successful solutions architect will always search for a solution, try it, and finally ask for help. An independent problem solver will find the most success.
- Previous coding experience in some form. While you won’t need to write any code of your own, you should be able to write JSON and understand basic code.
- Experience working with tools like Postman, Datadog and Papertrail are a plus.
- Previous experience working in adtech is a plus.
- Previous experience working on remote teams is a plus.
Why you’ll love working with us:
- You will be part of an inclusive and collaborative team environment where all opinions and values are heard.
- We operate remotely. We are a fully distributed team across the US and UK.
- You’ll receive world class benefits including:
- 100% company paid health, vision, and dental for you and your family.
- Paid parental leave benefits (12 weeks paid maternity, 4 weeks paid paternity)
- Free press benefits
- 401k (with 4% company match)
- Unlimited vacation (with total support to take at least 5 consecutive days off per year)
- 8 Paid Holidays + Kevel Holiday Break (office closed 12/24 - 1/1 every year!)
- Flexible schedules (you decide when and where you work best)
- We embrace transparency and encourage you to read more about what we value through our Company Constitution and Employee Bill of Rights, our About Kevel page, and Careers Page.
Kevel (previously Adzerk) offers the infrastructure APIs needed to quickly build custom ad platforms for sponsored listings, internal promotions, native ads, and more. We are committed to helping publishers drive new revenue and take back the Internet from ad tech giants like Google, Amazon, and Facebook.
Kevel is based in Durham, NC with locations in San Francisco and London. We embrace remote working culture with over half of our team working outside of Durham, spread across the United States and United Kingdom. Kevel is proud to be an inclusive workplace with one goal in common — we want to make the internet a better place.
As one of our core values, Kevel is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide Diversity & Inclusion Training for all of our employees and hold ourselves accountable to creating a truly inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.