We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager who is passionate about helping companies build innovative, user-first ad products to make the internet a better place.
Kevel is hiring a Senior Product Manager to join our product team! At Kevel, our product team helps companies create custom ad experiences that put users first and go beyond the standard display ad.
The product team covers areas of ads delivery, management, and the UI/UX across the product. The ideal candidate will be someone who cares deeply about the health of the internet and how businesses can translate their needs into compelling business outcomes, prioritizing long term value.
This role will report to our VP of Product and will be instrumental in finding new areas of opportunities for our current customers. You will also help support our discovery efforts to expand the reach and market for the product as a whole.
Location: This is a remote role and can be located anywhere in the US, with preference towards East Coast locations.
What you’ll accomplish:
Drive Strategic Initiatives
- Work with leadership team on strategic goals
- Deeply understand how our current and future customers use Kevel
Define Product Direction
- Write briefs for future products and features
- Work collaboratively with other PMs and engineers to collect feedback and improve the briefs
- Work directly with Engineering to build and deliver product features
- Work directly with other PMs and designers for cross-team projects to ensure a cohesive and productive user experience
Measure and Iterate
- Design metrics to measure product and feature effectiveness
- Use metrics to drive future product direction
Communicate with Customers
- Work directly with customers to understand how they use our platform
- Work directly with customers to roll out features and collect feedback
- Write blog posts, release notes, and guides for customers and public site
Skills you’ll bring with you:
- 4+ years of product management experience
- Proven design and user experience knowledge
- Product feature definition experience
- Experience in driving product strategy
- Experience in developing cases for new products/features
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional critical thinking skills
- Organizational skills
- Time management skills
- Experience working independently
- Experience with the ads / media landscape is preferred
- Familiarity with the Marty Cagan (Inspired) school of product management is preferred
Why you’ll love working with us:
- You will be a part of an inclusive and collaborative team environment where all opinions and values are heard.
- We operate remotely. We are a fully distributed team across the US and UK.
- You’ll receive world class benefits including:
- 100% company paid health, vision, and dental for you and your family.
- Paid parental leave benefits (12 weeks paid maternity, 4 weeks paid paternity)
- Free press benefits
- 401k (with 4% company match)
- Unlimited vacation (with total support to take at least 5 consecutive days off per year)
- 15 Paid Holidays including Adzerk Holiday Break (12/24 - 1/1 every year!)
- Flexible schedules (you decide when and where you work best)
- We embrace transparency and encourage you to read more about what we value through our Company Constitution and Employee Bill of Rights, our About Kevel page, and Careers Page.
Kevel (previously Adzerk) offers the infrastructure APIs needed to quickly build custom ad platforms for sponsored listings, internal promotions, native ads, and more. We are committed to helping publishers drive new revenue and take back the Internet from ad tech giants like Google, Amazon, and Facebook.
Kevel is based in Durham, NC with locations in San Francisco and London. We embrace remote working culture with over half of our team working outside of Durham, spread across the United States and United Kingdom. Kevel is proud to be an inclusive workplace with one goal in common — we want to make the internet a better place.
As one of our core values, Kevel is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide Diversity & Inclusion Training for all of our employees and hold ourselves accountable to creating a truly inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.