We want a Business Development Representative to join us on our mission to make the internet a better place.
Kevel is the market leader in APIs for sites and apps to build their own ad servers. Our Customer list is already a global who’s who in the Internet space with names like Yelp, Ticketmaster, Edmunds, WeTransfer and Grab to name a few.
We are hiring an exceptional Business Development Representative to join our team. As a BDR at Kevel, you are the first point of contact. You will be responsible for both selling the value of Kevel as well as ensuring leads are qualified before handing them off to our Account Executives. Would you describe yourself as professionally persistent, organized, and driven? Are you interested in SaaS and Ad Tech? If this is you, we want you on our world-class BDR team at Kevel!
Location: Candidates located within the EST timezone are preferred, but candidates anywhere in the United States will be considered and are encouraged to apply.
What you’ll accomplish:
- Generate and qualify outbound leads, often acting as the first person to speak to a prospect
- You will Initiate contact with prospects through email, LinkedIn and Vidyard
- Organize and prioritize outreach, demos, intro calls and follow-up to qualified prospects
- Set appointments for the account executives when a lead reaches a qualified stage
- Become an expert on all aspects of Kevel’s offering
- Organize and maintain our CRM to manage sales funnel
- Maintain high email and call volumes with precision follow-up
- Generate and manage sales pipeline and demand gen reports for sales team
- Help manage our sales pipeline by supporting our account executives
- Create customized messaging for specific industries and personas
- Nurture new marketing leads by educating and developing prospects
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects
Skills you’ll bring with you:
- Consistent performer that is motivated to excel in all aspects of the role
- 2-3 years experience in business development, inside sales or related role
- Previous experience using a CRM tool. Experience with Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo and Crunchbase is also preferred.
- Experience in SaaS, preferably with mid-market and enterprise customers
- Exceptional listening skills; clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptionally organized and detail oriented
- Coachable and excited about learning
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is preferred
Why you’ll love working with us:
- You will be part of an inclusive and collaborative team environment where all opinions and values are heard.
- We operate remotely. We are a fully distributed team across the US and UK.
- You’ll receive world class benefits including:
- 100% company paid health, vision, and dental for you and your family.
- Paid parental leave benefits (12 weeks paid maternity, 4 weeks paid paternity)
- Free press benefits
- 401k (with 4% company match)
- Unlimited vacation (with total support to take at least 5 consecutive days off per year)
- 8 Paid Holidays + Kevel Holiday Break (office closed 12/24 - 1/1 every year!)
- Flexible schedules (you decide when and where you work best)
- We embrace transparency and encourage you to read more about what we value through our Company Constitution and Employee Bill of Rights, our About Kevel page, and Careers Page.
Kevel (previously Adzerk) offers the infrastructure APIs needed to quickly build custom ad platforms for sponsored listings, internal promotions, native ads, and more. We are committed to helping publishers drive new revenue and take back the Internet from ad tech giants like Google, Amazon, and Facebook.
Kevel is based in Durham, NC with locations in San Francisco and London. We embrace remote working culture with over half of our team working outside of Durham, spread across the United States and United Kingdom. Kevel is proud to be an inclusive workplace with one goal in common — we want to make the internet a better place.
As one of our core values, Kevel is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide Diversity & Inclusion Training for all of our employees and hold ourselves accountable to creating a truly inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.