We want a Sales Operations analyst who is excited to help navigate explosive growth.
Kevel is the market leader in APIs for sites and apps to build their own ad servers. Our Customer list is already a global who’s who in the Internet space with names like Yelp, Ticketmaster, Edmunds, WeTransfer and Grab to name a few.
As we announce our recent rebrand (from Adzerk to Kevel) and closing a Series A of $11 million, our sales team is poised for rapid growth as we push into new markets and expand revenue. With this growth comes the need for a metrics-driven sales ops analyst that will help us get a grasp on our data, maintain current and future sales tooling, and help drive better decisions through data.
Location: Remote - US. Strong preference for someone to work in our Durham, NC office (once it is safe to do so), but we welcome all US applicants to apply.
What you’ll accomplish:
- You will become our Hubspot expert with reporting, automation, CRM hygiene, etc. to make sure that we are using Hubspot as our source of truth for everything we do.
- Build out a collection of historical reports by different filters, even if that means back-dating a lot of the old deals with new field statuses
- Take over and own the day to day sales metrics function - both collecting and organizing so that it can be presented to the sales leadership team
- Seed sales lists so that the sales team can easily prospect into new accounts and verticals using Crunchbase, LinkedIn, industry lists and raw research.
- Work with Marketing & Account Executives to create customized pitch decks as we try to get in with new prospects
- Own all the sales-specific tooling (Hubspot, Chorus, InsightSquared, ZoomInfo, Sales Navigator, etc.) for both process documentation and new rep on-boarding
- Document the sales process/playbook so that it is up to date as changes occur
- Train the new sales hires on Hubspot process and other sales tools - Chorus, InsightSquared, ZoomInfo, Sales Navigator, Vidyard, etc.
- Take over the PathFactory creation process from Marketing for new prospects with a goal of getting them turned around the same day as the intro call
- Help maintain contracts and work with other teams to make sure we are adhering to those contracts
- Help Account Executives coordinate and prepare proposals, RFPs, security questionnaires, etc. to help expedite the sales process at those points.
- Collect, maintain and recall past proposals, RFPs, security questionnaires, etc. to make sure we are consistent across multiple types of sales collateral.
- Build and maintain a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting cadence for common SaaS sales metrics like average deal size, time to close, time to loss, CAC, payback period, pipeline coverage, forecasts, etc.
- Partner with the VP of Sales, CFO and/or leadership to run ad hoc reports as needed.
Skills you’ll bring with you:
- 1-3 years of hands-on experience with Hubspot.
- Understanding of SaaS sales cycles, products and metrics.
- Highly organized individual that can handle big data sets.
- Analytical in nature.
- Meticulous with every task that is done.
- Self-starter able to work independently but also a contributing member of a team.
- Bonus points for Hubspot certifications
- College degree BA or BS is preferred.
Why you’ll love working with us:
- You will be part of an inclusive and collaborative team environment where all opinions and values are heard.
- We operate remotely. We are a fully distributed team across the US and UK.
- You’ll receive world class benefits including:
- 100% company paid health, vision, and dental for you and your family.
- Paid parental leave benefits (12 weeks paid maternity, 4 weeks paid paternity)
- Free press benefits
- 401k (with 4% company match)
- Unlimited vacation (with total support to take at least 5 consecutive days off per year)
- 8 Paid Holidays + Kevel Holiday Break (office closed 12/24 - 1/1 every year!)
- Flexible schedules (you decide when and where you work best)
- We embrace transparency and encourage you to read more about what we value through our Company Constitution and Employee Bill of Rights, our About Kevel page, and Careers Page.
Kevel (previously Adzerk) offers the infrastructure APIs needed to quickly build custom ad platforms for sponsored listings, internal promotions, native ads, and more. We are committed to helping publishers drive new revenue and take back the Internet from ad tech giants like Google, Amazon, and Facebook.
Kevel is based in Durham, NC with locations in San Francisco and London. We embrace remote working culture with over half of our team working outside of Durham, spread across the United States and United Kingdom. Kevel is proud to be an inclusive workplace with one goal in common — we want to make the internet a better place.
As one of our core values, Kevel is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide Diversity & Inclusion Training for all of our employees and hold ourselves accountable to creating a truly inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.