We want a passionate Senior Content Marketing leader who can shape and oversee our content strategy.
Kevel provides APIs that makes it easy for sites and apps to build custom ad platforms. Our Customer list is already a global who’s who in the Internet space with names like Yelp, Ticketmaster, Edmunds, WeTransfer, and Grab, to name a few.
As we announce our recent rebrand (from Adzerk to Kevel) and close a Series A of $11 million, our growing marketing team is looking for a seasoned content marketer to join our team and own Kevel’s content strategy moving forward!
As our Senior Content Marketer, you’ll:
- Own Kevel’s content strategy and be responsible for both producing content and identifying what type of content will drive the most growth for Kevel
- Produce content of various types — articles, webinars, infographics, etc.
- Identify opportunities for distributing content
- Manage our newsletter and blog community
- Work with our product marketing manager to produce hyper-targeted content for ABM
- Write 5-8 pieces of content per month
- Work with freelancers to create additional content
- Optimize our search rankings for key pieces
- Analyze performance of content
Skills you’ll bring with you:
- 5+ years of experience writing B2B content. Ad tech background is a plus.
- Technical writing experience. We don’t expect you to write code, but our target audience is engineers and PMs — and we would like you to speak knowledgeably to them.
- Experience managing one or more people is a plus
- A deep understanding of SEO best practices
- Creativity, innovative thinking, and a great sense of humor
- A love for the Oxford comma
Things you should know about the Marketing team:
- The Marketing team is currently three people — the VP of Marketing, a demand generation manager, and a product marketing manager. You will report to the VP.
- The Marketing team works very collaboratively with the product and sales teams.
Why you’ll love working with us:
- You will be part of an inclusive and collaborative team environment where all opinions and values are heard.
- We operate remotely. We are a fully distributed team across the US and UK.
- You’ll receive world class benefits including:
- 100% company paid health, vision, and dental for you and your family.
- Paid parental leave benefits (12 weeks paid maternity, 4 weeks paid paternity)
- Free press benefits
- 401k (with 4% company match)
- Unlimited vacation (with total support to take at least 5 consecutive days off per year)
- 8 Paid Holidays + Kevel Holiday Break (office closed 12/24 - 1/1 every year!)
- Flexible schedules (you decide when and where you work best)
- We embrace transparency and encourage you to read more about what we value through our Company Constitution and Employee Bill of Rights, our About Adzerk page, and Careers Page.
Kevel (previously Adzerk) offers the infrastructure APIs needed to quickly build custom ad platforms for sponsored listings, internal promotions, native ads, and more. We are committed to helping publishers drive new revenue and take back the Internet from ad tech giants like Google, Amazon, and Facebook.
Kevel is based in Durham, NC with locations in San Francisco and London. We embrace remote working culture with over half of our team working outside of Durham, spread across the United States and United Kingdom. Kevel is proud to be an inclusive workplace with one goal in common — we want to make the internet a better place.
As one of our core values, Kevel is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide Diversity & Inclusion Training for all of our employees and hold ourselves accountable to creating a truly inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.