We want a Sales Operations expert who is excited to help navigate explosive growth.
Kevel is the market leader in APIs for sites and apps to build their own ad servers. Our Customer list is already a global who’s who in the Internet space with names like Yelp, Ticketmaster, Edmunds, WeTransfer and Grab to name a few.
As we announce our recent rebrand (from Adzerk to Kevel) and closing a Series A of $11 million, our sales team is poised for rapid growth as we push into new markets and expand revenue. With this growth comes the need for a metrics-driven sales ops expert that will help pave the way in new markets using data, maintain current and future sales tooling, and help drive better decisions through data.
Location: Remote - US. Strong preference for someone to work in our Durham, NC office (once it is safe to do so), but we welcome all to apply in the US.
What you’ll accomplish as our Sales Operations Manager:
- Managing sales and marketing data, pulling ad hoc reports for instant analysis and strategic decisions
- Reporting on sales and marketing campaigns
- Managing sales forecasts based on current trends and being able to apply actuals to update and realign as needed
- Apply data sets to sales comp plans and assessing current plans to make sure they align with the businesses goals
- Applying data and forecasts to defining and setting territories
- Assessing lead flow and effectiveness to apply changes as needed
- Manage the implementation of Hubspot and different sales and marketing tools
- Project coordinate new campaigns and roll outs across the two teams
- Optimize the sales process to account for the types of customers we are winning and going after (as needed). This would include assessing the processes regularly to make sure they are set for scale
- Owns the market and competitive research to make sure we are set up for success as a sales and marketing team
- Helps develop go to market strategies for new products as we launch them
- Can help maintain and adhere to contracts and DPAs, especially as they come up on renewal
- Look at big data sets to help get insights about how customers are using us to be able to apply that to sales and marketing campaigns and target lists that could come from that (look alike customers)
Skills you’ll bring with you:
- 2-3 years of proven excellence in a sales ops role, or similar.
- Experience with SaaS sales cycles and products.
- Previous experience using Hubspot and bonus points for InsightSquared experience.
- Self-starter able to work independently but also a contributing member of a team.
- Knowledge of or experience with reading and managing large datasets
- College degree BA or BS is preferred.
Why you’ll love working with us:
- You will be part of an inclusive and collaborative team environment where all opinions and values are heard.
- We operate remotely. We are a fully distributed team across the US and UK.
- You’ll receive world class benefits including:
- 100% company paid health, vision, and dental for you and your family.
- Paid parental leave benefits (12 weeks paid maternity, 4 weeks paid paternity)
- Free press benefits
- 401k (with 4% company match)
- Unlimited vacation (with total support to take at least 5 consecutive days off per year)
- 8 Paid Holidays + Kevel Holiday Break (office closed 12/24 - 1/1 every year!)
- Flexible schedules (you decide when and where you work best)
- We embrace transparency and encourage you to read more about what we value through our Company Constitution and Employee Bill of Rights, our About Kevel page, and Careers Page.
Kevel (previously Adzerk) offers the infrastructure APIs needed to quickly build custom ad platforms for sponsored listings, internal promotions, native ads, and more. We are committed to helping publishers drive new revenue and take back the Internet from ad tech giants like Google, Amazon, and Facebook.
Kevel is based in Durham, NC with locations in San Francisco and London. We embrace remote working culture with over half of our team working outside of Durham, spread across the United States and United Kingdom. Kevel is proud to be an inclusive workplace with one goal in common — we want to make the internet a better place.
As one of our core values, Kevel is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide Diversity & Inclusion Training for all of our employees and hold ourselves accountable to creating a truly inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.