We want Business Development Reps who are passionate about making the internet a better place.
Kevel is the market leader in APIs for sites and apps to build their own ad servers. Our Customer list is already a global who’s who in the Internet space with names like Yelp, Ticketmaster, Edmunds, WeTransfer and Grab to name a few.
As we announce our recent rebrand (from Adzerk to Kevel) and closing a Series A of $11 million, our sales team remains laser-focused on finding customers that are a perfect fit and continues to play a critical role in the next phase of our company's growth.
Location: London, England. We’d ideally like this position to work from our London location (once it’s safe to go back to the office). UK applicants outside of London are also encouraged to apply.
What you’ll accomplish:
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on a strategic sales approach.
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects.
- Responsible for educating and developing prospects leading to hand-off to sales teams.
- Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts.
- Profile strategic accounts identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle.
- Set appointments for the sales team when a lead reaches a qualified stage.
- Nurture new marketing leads by educating and developing prospects.
- Drive attendance for webinars and live seminars, set meetings for conferences, etc.
Skills you’ll bring with you:
- 2-3 years of proven excellence in business development or inside sales.
- Experience in SaaS, preferably with enterprise customers.
- Strong understanding of BDR and lead development best practices and procedures.
- Positive can-do attitude and tireless work ethic. Driven and self-sufficient.
- Previous experience using CRM, web conferencing, project tracking, email and other relevant account management tools.
- Self-starter able to work independently but also a contributing member of a team.
- Highly motivated and professional, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven team player with a can do attitude.
- College degree BA or BS is preferred.
Why you’ll love working with us:
- You will be part of an inclusive and collaborative team environment where all opinions and values are heard.
- We operate remotely. We are a fully distributed team across the US and UK.
- You’ll receive world class benefits including:
- 100% company paid health, vision, and dental for you and your family.
- Paid parental leave benefits (12 weeks paid maternity, 4 weeks paid paternity)
- Free press benefits
- 401k (with 4% company match)
- Unlimited vacation (with total support to take at least 5 consecutive days off per year)
- 8 Paid Holidays + Kevel Holiday Break (office closed 12/24 - 1/1 every year!)
- Flexible schedules (you decide when and where you work best)
- We embrace transparency and encourage you to read more about what we value through our Company Constitution and Employee Bill of Rights, our About Kevel page, and Careers Page.
Kevel (previously Adzerk) offers the infrastructure APIs needed to quickly build custom ad platforms for sponsored listings, internal promotions, native ads, and more. We are committed to helping publishers drive new revenue and take back the Internet from ad tech giants like Google, Amazon, and Facebook.
Kevel is based in Durham, NC with locations in San Francisco and London. We embrace remote working culture with over half of our team working outside of Durham, spread across the United States and United Kingdom. Kevel is proud to be an inclusive workplace with one goal in common — we want to make the internet a better place.
As one of our core values, Kevel is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide Diversity & Inclusion Training for all of our employees and hold ourselves accountable to creating a truly inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.