We want Enterprise Account Executives who are passionate about making the internet a better place.
Kevel is the market leader in APIs for sites and apps to build their own ad servers. Our Customer list is already a global who’s who in the Internet space with names like Yelp, Ticketmaster, Edmunds, WeTransfer and Grab to name a few.
As we announce our recent rebrand (from Adzerk to Kevel) and closing a Series A of $11 million, our sales team remains laser-focused on finding customers that are a perfect fit and continues to play a critical part in the next phase of our company's growth.
Location: WEST COAST. We’d ideally like this position to work from our San Francisco location (once it’s safe to go back to the office). West coast applicants who can work the PST time zone are also encouraged to apply.
What you’ll accomplish:
- Identify and target enterprise opportunities and engage inbound leads
- Introduce Kevel through discussion, qualification, online demonstration (and face-to-face meetings as required and when it is safe to travel again)
- Clearly articulate Kevel's value proposition and technology offering to the marketplace
- Accurately forecast revenue pipeline and close dates
- Master our selling process to close deals efficiently
- Appropriately involve your colleagues, mainly a Solution Architect, to help support your deals
- Manage your territory to grow pipeline and market share
- Meet/exceed assigned revenue goals
Skills you’ll bring with you:
- 5+ years experience selling software to enterprise customers with demonstrated ability to meet or exceed sales targets (sales experience at an ad tech company is ideal but not required)
- Consistent track record of developing new business through managing a complex sales cycle across multiple influencers, understanding when and how to identify, engage and convert all stakeholders
- A clear understanding of how the procurement and legal process works at large companies and have the ability to manage through this process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technical aptitude required. Previous technical experience with APIs, ad serving platforms or other digital platform solutions is ideal but not required
- Previous experience using CRM, web conferencing, sales enablement, email and other relevant sales tools
- Self-starter able to work independently but also a contributing member of a team
- Highly motivated and professional, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven team player with a can do attitude
- High empathy and listening skills
- College degree BA or BS preferable
You would be a member of a sales team who:
- Reports directly to the VP of Sales and has direct lines of communication to the CEO, VP of Product, Marketing and other resources needed to close business.
- Works to close enterprise opportunities and partners with marketing to create an account based strategy to hunt and nurture leads to generate new business.
- Is critical to our growth and every deal you close will have a material impact on our business
Why you’ll love working with us:
- You will be part of an inclusive and collaborative team environment where all opinions and values are heard.
- We operate remotely. We are a fully distributed team across the US and UK.
- You’ll receive world class benefits including:
- 100% company paid health, vision, and dental for you and your family.
- Paid parental leave benefits (12 weeks paid maternity, 4 weeks paid paternity)
- Free press benefits
- 401k (with 4% company match)
- Unlimited vacation (with total support to take at least 5 consecutive days off per year)
- 8 Paid Holidays + Kevel Holiday Break (office closed 12/24 - 1/1 every year!)
- Flexible schedules (you decide when and where you work best)
- We embrace transparency and encourage you to read more about what we value through our Company Constitution and Employee Bill of Rights, our About Adzerk page, and Careers Page.
Kevel (previously Adzerk) offers the infrastructure APIs needed to quickly build custom ad platforms for sponsored listings, internal promotions, native ads, and more. We are committed to helping publishers drive new revenue and take back the Internet from ad tech giants like Google, Amazon, and Facebook.
Kevel is based in Durham, NC with locations in San Francisco and London. We embrace remote working culture with over half of our team working outside of Durham, spread across the United States and United Kingdom. Kevel is proud to be an inclusive workplace with one goal in common — we want to make the internet a better place.
As one of our core values, Kevel is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide Diversity & Inclusion Training for all of our employees and hold ourselves accountable to creating a truly inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.