We’re in search of a Senior Project Manager who is creative, motivated, adaptable and well versed in email, direct mail and other print and digital media.
The Senior Project Manager will lead the teams in campaign planning, resource allocations, tactical execution and ultimately provide client leadership with visibility into status of project work and ongoing campaigns. Our ideal candidate will enjoy partnering with Client Service, Creative, Studio, Proofreading/Quality Assurance, Print Production, Technology and Analytics teams to deliver impactful customer experiences.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure all project deliverables are done on time, on budget, with the highest possible quality
- Collaborate across agency to help define scope and schedule of marketing campaigns and balance resources across teams
- Create and maintain integrated schedules for all assigned campaigns
- Monitoring of project tasks, timing and change management control process
- Proactively identify project issues/problems and execute risk mitigation
- Effectively communicate with all stakeholders to align tasks and keep teams informed of project status
- Work with vendors to coordinate deliverables and deployments
What you’ve got:
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities based on evolving internal and client-driven direction
- Experience managing projects with multiple dependencies and can manage complex, multiphase programs with minimal guidance
- Capable of managing a queue of high velocity projects across various LOBs and tasks in parallel
- Facilitation, problem solving, consensus building and issue resolution skills
- Fluid understanding of agency workflow process and alternate workflow methods
- Can bridge gaps across teams and promote open and free communication between peers across the organization
- Able to get things done, keep appropriate people informed/in the loop and ensure multiple stakeholders are bought in
- Demonstrated experience driving and influence teams even though they do not report directly to you
- Strong understanding on timeline & task management
- Experience using online Project Management tools
- Adept at program scoping, applying understanding of critical roles needed, workflow, level of effort, discipline lead validation, and financial review process
- Support and guide internal corporate initiatives
- Demonstrated ability and enthusiasm for building relationships with internal teams as well as Agency partners
- An effective and contagious attitude that “all problems are solvable”
- Collaboration and team-building skills and demonstrated experience working with a wide range of disciplines
- A passion and desire to learn about the technology, theory, and practice of marketing, with concentration on a channel, audience, or vertical
- Proficient using MS Office
- Support direct reports with issue resolution and have a working knowledge of direct reports tasks/plans
- Mentor and Train Project Managers; manage 1-2 PM's, as needed
What you’ve done:
- Minimum of 6-8 years of experience as a Project Manager – Agency experience or client side is a plus
- Experience with CRM, print & digital marketing projects, including design and implementation for supporting deliverables
- Excellent working knowledge of project management platform software – Workfront experience is a plus
Wondering what we're like? At, KERN we are:
- Kind: We understand that our clients and our employees all have unique experiences that have shaped them. Seeking ideas from every corner of the agency allows our people to be comfortable being themselves every day.
- Smart: We know that the best and brightest thinking is what elevates our work. When our teams come together, we amplify individual strengths to deliver innovative solutions for our clients, and pivot if we’re off-strategy.
- Creative: We believe in pushing boundaries, reimagining the customer experience through insightful work, and measuring success with precision analytics. We think bigger and we deliver more.