The primary focus of the Senior Analyst is to draw upon and apply a combination of analysis and data manipulation skills to production of both scheduled work as well as ad-hoc requests. From defining and producing client specific KPI reports to crafting detailed insights for marketing decision making. Analysts aim to extract and provide insights related to customer behaviors across all channels.
Day to day responsibilities can range from ETL to simple data summaries, and may include client-facing presentations of strategic insights. Report QC and the required attention to detail is an integral part of this position.
When not working on regularly scheduled reporting, the Analyst is charged with driving improvements in reporting processes and mine database data for additional client insights that can drive improvements in marketing strategy. The Analyst is expected to work independently with limited direction from task assignment to finished product.
What you’ll do:
- Quality Control of Weekly Reporting
- Production and Quality Control of Ad Hoc Reporting
- Collaborate with internal teams to provide client deliverables
- Analysis of Report Data to Provide Client Insights
What you’ve got:
- Masters degree preferred in a Quantitative discipline such as Econometrics, Statistics, Mathematics or similar discipline
- 3+ years advanced Excel usage (pivot tables, vlookups, formulas, etc.)
- 3-5 years using SQL Queries for relational databases and Tableau
- Basic understanding of statistics principals, particularly A/B testing/design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exposure to statistical programming languages including: SAS or R
Wondering what we're like? At, KERN we are:
- Kind: We understand that our clients and our employees all have unique experiences that have shaped them. Seeking ideas from every corner of the agency allows our people to be comfortable being themselves every day.
- Smart: We know that the best and brightest thinking is what elevates our work. When our teams come together, we amplify individual strengths to deliver innovative solutions for our clients, and pivot if we’re off-strategy.
- Creative: We believe in pushing boundaries, reimagining the customer experience through insightful work, and measuring success with precision analytics. We think bigger and we deliver more.