What you'll do:
- Execute QA testing on digital projects, specifically email campaigns and landing pages.
- Record and document results and compare to expected results using QA documentation.
- Detect failures so that errors may be discovered and corrected.
- Examine code and execution of code in various environments.
- Check links are working and direct to correct location.
- Check alt tags correspond to image/offer and appear for all image-based text, if applicable.
What you've got:
- Perform a quality-control check at indicated rounds, making sure all changes were made, all queries were addressed, job contents and components are accurate, etc
- Research any discrepancies that arise in proofreading projects and identify reliable sources for solutions
- Work independently, keeping pace with workload and daily deadline demands
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Must be able to communicate in a clear and precise manner
- Provide verbal feedback in a professional manner
- Must be able to analyze many variables and choose the most effective course of action for the organization at any given point in time
- Must be able to handle novel and diverse work problems on a daily basis
- Must be able to analyze causes of interpersonal conflict and resolve complex communications issues (i.e., undefined roles, objective, and information gaps)
- Proficient in Windows, Word, Excel and Proof HQ software