Proactive. Willing. Positive. Dependable. Enthusiastic.
Our Executive Assistant will support our fast-paced marketing agency leadership and support key projects across our agency network. This is an exciting opportunity to support the leadership, clients, and culture, while serving as an ambassador of excellence in all we do.
This Executive Assistant will be an energetic self-starter, collaborative partner and resourceful problem-solver – with hustle, a sense of humor and a passion for cultivating strong relationships and delivering quality in everything they do. S/He is highly organized, detail-oriented and can independently prioritize assignments. S/He has a finesse in communicating, both verbally and written, with people in a variety of roles and levels – from co-workers to clients to senior executives and external business partners. S/He has an aptitude for coordinating meetings, booking/managing travel, expense reporting, and developing written communications, including presentations. With a desire to learn about the business, clients and special activities, the ideal candidate will participate in meetings and manage special projects through note taking, deliverable tracking and other assigned tasks.
What you’ll do:
- Support assigned leadership and the larger team with administrative responsibilities in all aspects of day-to-day activities, including travel and meeting coordination, expense reporting, schedule management and general office operations
- Organizes, schedules and plans tasks in a productive manner in order to keep leadership apprised of all client and staff activities
- As part of an Integrated Agency Team across agencies and disciplines, engage with other agency and client partners to cultivate relationships that make it easy to work together to coordinate assignments, meetings and schedules
- Participates in client business initiatives including research as well as development of client presentations including preparing, proofreading and formatting Word, Excel, PowerPoint and/or Keynote materials
- Coordinate with recruiting team for onsite talent interviews, including greeting and supporting candidates while onsite, team scheduling and meeting room management
- Support new employees from equipment ordering, desk and parking assignments/access, assignments and completion of training and required forms
- Serve as liaison for team leads, interfacing with executives, clients and partners
- Compile receipts, populate expense reports and submit to finance team for review/payment
- Own and complete projects and tasks on time with an eye for detail
- Supports other agency staff/needs when we return to the office and coordinate such things as mail management, meeting set up, visitor welcome, etc.
- Plan and coordinate onsite and offsite meetings and events including preparation, AV/tech requirements, catering, talent coordination and cleanup, as directed by executives
- Willingness to be accessible after hours to support ad hoc needs
What you’re like:
- Flexible with an appreciation for last minute changes and evolving responsibilities
- Proactive nature, strong sense of urgency and ability to ask questions and find solution
- Exceptional standards for quality and strong attention to detail
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Finesse in interfacing with all levels within the organization, as well as external clients and partner
- Good sense of humor and collaborative spirit to promote a sense of camaraderie within the agency
- Strong appreciation and interest in supporting leadership in instilling a strong sense of culture and team orientation among staff and across sister agencies
- Highest levels of integrity and trust with information and conduct
What you’ve got:
- Must have prior experience executive-level support in fast-paced industry, preferably in an advertising agency, consulting firm or other service-focused business
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Must have experience coordinating and booking travel for multiple leaders
- Experience in coordinating with teams and leadership residing in multiple offices and time zones
- Demonstrated ability to maintain required performance level in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to develop organized and compelling presentations; strong PowerPoint/Keynote user
- Tenacious in meeting deadlines, well organized, adept at managing peak workloads
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) experience in Photoshop is a bonus!
- Basic accounting/math principles
- Must have reliable transportation and immediate 9:00am-6:00pm PT availability with ability to work longer hours as business needs dictate