At KERN, we design individualized communications and digital marketing to deepen customer connections with their favorite brands. Our strategic approach allows us to uncover insights and deliver innovative ideas that activate and enhance our clients relationships with their customers.
As a Senior Account Executive, you’ll lead email program execution for a major mobility and entertainment client. You will lead digital projects throughout the entire creative process and work with clients, agency partners and internal teams to drive program success.
We’re looking for individuals who:
- Successfully organizes cross-functional teams to understand and address business and campaign needs while directly managing multiple client relationships.
- Approach the client’s business with a sense of curiosity and desire to improve the status quo
- Have day-to-day attention to detail, but can also look beyond the detail and understand how each piece fits into the bigger picture
- Demonstrate the thoughtfulness and maturity to recognize when to take the initiative and when to consult with their team or supervisor
- Possess strong presentation skills, both in developing and presenting the material
- Have direct marketing understanding and experience
What you’ll do:
- Have day-to-day oversight of account activities for all facets of the creative process including planning, creative development, creative execution, results/campaign reporting
- Serve as liaison in person and on the phone between client and all internal departments and team members, understand and interpret client needs into actionable direction for internal agency teams (creative and project management) and partners (email, social media, etc.)
- With supervisor, balance workload to prioritize action while upholding accuracy and excellence
- Oversee project quality control, anticipate potential issues and recommend solutions
- Navigate client approvals throughout the project
- Help prepare for and participate in key client meetings, including: QBRs, status meetings, kickoffs, strategy/creative presentations, account planning
What you've got:
- 3-5 years of integrated agency experience
- Exposure to large scale digital (email) programs and campaigns a HUGE plus!
- Experience with customer loyalty or subscription based programs/accounts
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain required performance level and project accuracy in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or Communications preferred
Wondering what we're like? At, KERN we are:
- Kind: We understand that our clients and our employees all have unique experiences that have shaped them. Seeking ideas from every corner of the agency allows our people to be comfortable being themselves every day.
- Smart: We know that the best and brightest thinking is what elevates our work. When our teams come together, we amplify individual strengths to deliver innovative solutions for our clients, and pivot if we’re off-strategy
- Creative: We believe in pushing boundaries, reimagining the customer experience through insightful work, and measuring success with precision analytics. We think bigger and we deliver more.