The KERN team is growing! We are looking for a KIND, SMART and CREATIVE Account Executive to join our ranks in Manhattan !!
Our ideal Account Executive will possess a strong sense of ownership over everything you do at the agency. You have an entrepreneurial spirit, knack for working autonomously, and come to the table with three creative solutions to any one problem. Anything you’re lacking in experience you make up for with your enthusiasm and a knack for just figuring it out. You are excited about working on a Top 25 global Financial Services brand with over 150yrs of industry leading prestige.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with clients through phone and in-person meetings and establish processes to best meet the needs of individual clients.
- Alongside senior account leads, develop program goals, objectives and projections and oversees implementation of offline and online campaigns to support goals.
- Perform strategic and tactical development of programs (online and offline), overseeing target audience identification, data segmentation and list plans, media and contact plans, production, creative strategy and offer strategy.
- Write creative briefs and ensures approval by clients and internal departments.
- Oversee change order process and manages client approvals.
- Review completed jobs to determine where hours are over and processes need to be changed in order to gain efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Partner with all team members to set strategic direction for clients and to make recommendations to achieve client goals and objectives.
- Identify ways to ensure greatest collaboration between departments to promote integration of new ideas in client deliverables and within agency processes.
WHAT YOU'VE GOT
- 2-4 years of industry related marketing or digital agency experience
- Financial Services account experience a huge plus!!
- Strong communication, presentation and client management skills
- Experience managing various projects including direct mail, email, web/digital from initiation through delivery
- Expertise in digital marketing campaigns with a specific focus on strategy and best practices for email programs
- Experience with creative A/B testing and strategy
- Basic understanding of HTML development and ability to review files and provide feedback
- Familiarity with third party vendor management such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Movable Ink, etc.
- Appreciation for organization and process in order to deliver complex programs on time... every time
- Bias for creative problem solving; ability to troubleshoot any technical needs quickly and comfortably with the client
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university or related experience
Wondering what we're like? At, KERN we are:
- Kind: We understand that our clients and our employees all have unique experiences that have shaped them. Seeking ideas from every corner of the agency allows our people to be comfortable being themselves every day.
- Smart: We know that the best and brightest thinking is what elevates our work. When our teams come together, we amplify individual strengths to deliver innovative solutions for our clients, and pivot if we’re off-strategy
- Creative: We believe in pushing boundaries, reimagining the customer experience through insightful work, and measuring success with precision analytics. We think bigger and we deliver more.