We are looking for passionate, resourceful and creative candidates to join our team and work closely with Client Service, Creative, Tech, Project Management and Strategy departments within the agency.
The KERN Internship:
- is a paid position
- with full-time hours (approx. 40 per week)
At the conclusion of the program, KERN Interns will have gained hands on agency experience that will position candidates well for a future career in Marketing & Advertising.
- Recent graduate with Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business or Communications
- Highly organized, excellent communicator with an inquisitive nature
- Ability and willingness to change tasks quickly in a fast paced environment
- Outgoing personality and organization skills, attention to detail
- A proactive hand-raiser with a passion for the business
- Strengths in collaboration and brainstorming, ability to articulate your point of view
- Expertise in MS Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must provide own transportation to and from KERN's office in Woodland Hills, CA ...when we are back in the office (TBD!)
- Must be available to work 40 hours a week, Monday - Friday from 9:00am-6:00pm...ish
- Digital experience related to email, social media, etc. (is desired)
- Interest in marketing data and performance analytics is nice to have too!
Creativity is always appreciated :) Share your resume/portfolio and let us know why you are a good fit for our team!