Our Marketing Analysts are responsible for a combination of analysis and data manipulation to support scheduled reporting deliverables as well as ad-hoc analytics requests. From defining and producing reporting dashboards to presentation decks with detailed insights for marketing decision making.
Day to day responsibilities can range from ad-hoc performance summaries, visualization development, or working on client-facing presentations of strategic insights.
When not working on regularly scheduled reporting, the Analyst is charged with driving improvements in reporting processes and data mining for additional insights that can improve marketing strategy.
What you'll do:
- Data analysis to provide client actionable insights
- Develop reporting and dashboards to provide stakeholders visibility into performance
- Quality control of regular reporting and dashboards
- Use SQL to query data from relational databases
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce client deliverables
What you've got:
- 3+ years experience working in an analytics role (prior marketing analytics experience is a major plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic understanding of statistics principals
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, macros, lookups and other functions)
- Excellent knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Experience developing interactive dashboards in Tableau or similar BI tools (e.g. Power BI, MicroStrategy)
- Comfortable using SQL to query relational databases