We're looking for an architect of meaningful connections and behavior change across a customer journey framework using a data-driven approach.
As a Director on our Strategy team, you will leverage strengths in digital media (email, video, web, mobile, search, display, and social) to activate effective multi-touch campaigns, while also considering traditional offline media and other communication channels in order to craft a holistic customer experience.
Our ideal candidate is fluent in best practices for direct marketing, CX, and business insights. They will develop marketing strategies in support of CRM and Acquisition Marketing communication plans as well as larger annual planning and brand strategy support for current accounts and new business.
- Design optimal customer experiences throughout the CRM process to meet client business objectives
- Prepare strategic campaigns and recommendations to ensure sound, achievable objectives and strategies are being established
- Continually research and investigate consumer and industry trends and be recognized as a SME for our client’s business
- Drive interactive DR strategies for acquisition, retention and win back campaigns
- Work collaboratively with Creative/Design to produce effective campaign assets and maintain best practices (website, e-Commerce, mobile, email, video, social media content, display, etc.)
- Develop demand generation and lead nurturing communication plans utilizing marketing automation platforms
- Develop social media strategies for lead generation, community engagement, influencer strategies, and growth
- Recommend best practice Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) throughout the customer journey
- Keep abreast of best practice and technology updates that will have an impact on channel performance
- Guide marketing, creative, client services and planning in the identification of marketing opportunities
- Guide campaign ROI and analytics to maximize performance and efficiencies
- Partner with analytics to monitor media performance, assess patterns to identify customer trends, and research business intelligence reports to recommend campaign test and learn improvements and optimization
- Support Decision Sciences leadership in developing insight and executing against marketing and communications plans
- 10+ years of planning experience with a strong CX and data orientation with extensive experience crafting on multi-channel, integrated ad campaigns
- Strong written and presentation skills; ability to both write and deliver a client facing deck
- Experience delivering customer journey frameworks
- Keen ability to making sense of complex, high quality, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems. Fluency with social analytics and insight platforms (eg Brandwatch, Infegy, Simmons)
- Expertise adapting qualitative & quantitative techniques to identify and understand business insights
- Positive energy, a knack for storytelling and desire to bring new things to life
- Prior experience providing direction and mentorship to direct reports in order to help deliver on clients’ needs and also aid in employee development and retention
- Four-year degree required; preferred areas of study include Liberal Arts or Social Sciences; Master’s Degree a plus