For 2021 Summer, we are looking for a Data Scientist/Engineer (3-month) to work in a fast-paced startup-like environment assist in productization of our long-term trading strategy.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical, machine learning and data mining techniques, and provide ongoing reports
- Build Data ETL process
- Help in the productization of the current trading strategy
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Strong knowledge of and experience with databases (SQL, etc.) and strong programming knowledge (Python, etc.).
- Currently pursuing a MS in Data Science, ML, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, or Statistics
This is an entry-level position. Can start working within 1 week after accepting the offer.
Kepler Fi is the independent, radical innovation arm of one of the worlds largest sovereign wealth funds, focused on moonshots within institutional asset management. We perform strategic investments, joint ventures, and internal development of ambitious ideas to transform the asset management space.