Join us in our mission to disrupt traditional investment strategies. Kepler Fi is the independent, radical innovation arm of one of the world's largest sovereign wealth funds, focused on moonshots within institutional asset management. We perform strategic investments, joint ventures, and internal development of ambitious ideas to transform the asset management space.
We are looking for a Senior Quantitative Researcher with Machine Learning (ML) expertise to provide technical oversight of a radically innovative machine learning driven investment platform. The goal is to develop strategies mimicking Fundamental investors’ mindset and approaches.
This role is a great opportunity for an experienced individual with an entrepreneurial mindset looking to leverage their quantitative and machine learning skills to build out new strategies inspired by Fundamental heuristics and investment approach.
- The Senior Quantitative Researcher will focus on the integration and analysis of quantitative and fundamental data in the production of investment recommendations and portfolio risk management
- Codify Fundamental investment heuristics and approaches
- Build data ETL pipelines, robust machine learning systems to support the quantification of Fundamental investment processes
- Apply ML techniques in a multi variables and multi-steps framework to forecast financial statements’ line items to derive the intrinsic value of a stock
- Adapt ML techniques and apply them to replicate long-term fundamental investing approaches
- 10+ years of quantitative research experience in investment management industry
- Advanced knowledge of Machine Learning
- Practical application of ML concepts within finance industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in order to present findings to larger team
- Proven track record of academic and/or professional achievement
Nice to Haves:
- Quantitative Research experience on the Buy-Side
- Experience managing large institutional portfolios
- Knowledge of fundamental investing principles