We are looking for a Quant Research Intern or Contractor to work in a fast-paced startup-like environment assist in creating, analyzing and machine learning modeling data for a systematic long-term fundamental investing equities investment platform.
- Work with long term discretionary PMs to codify their investment heuristics and signals
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical, machine learning and data mining techniques, and provide ongoing reports
- Write pipelines to convert raw data into aggregated data that can be used as signals
- Implement deep or reinforcement learning for time series analysis forecasting
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Strong knowledge of and experience with databases (SQL, etc.) and strong programming knowledge (Python, etc.).
- Currently pursuing a MS in Data Science, ML, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, or Statistics
Can start working within 1 week after accepting offer. No exceptions.
Kepler Fi is the independent, radical innovation arm of one of the worlds largest sovereign wealth funds, focused on moonshots within institutional asset management. We perform strategic investments, joint ventures, and internal development of ambitious ideas to transform the asset management space.