We are looking for a data science/quantitative research contractor to work in a fast-paced startup-like environment sourcing, creating, and analyzing data for a systematic long term fundamental investing equities investment process.
- Source for alternative data sources that are relevant for investment signals
- Work with long term discretionary PMs to codify their investment heuristics and signals
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical, machine learning and data mining techniques, and provide ongoing reports
- Write pipelines to convert raw data into aggregated data that can be used as signals
- Develop and implement databases and build data collection and maintenance systems for data from disparate systems
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
This is an entry-level position.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with databases (SQL, etc.) and strong programming knowledge (Python, etc.).
- MS in Data Science, ML, Financial Engineering and related, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, or Statistics
Kepler Fi is the independent, radical innovation arm of one of the worlds largest sovereign wealth funds, focused on moonshots within institutional asset management. We perform strategic investments, joint ventures, and internal development of ambitious ideas to transform the asset management space.