Do you have a big picture understanding of technical solutions and a deep knowledge of cloud native architectures? Are you a highly collaborative person? We are looking for a Principal Cloud Consultant with a knack for developing and maintaining relationships with executive-level clients, representing Kenzan’s principal philosophies and communicating solutions based on financial and technical analysis.
What we’ll expect from you.
In this role, you’ll be a Kenzan representative to current and prospective clients and a knowledgeable technical advocate for cloud native architectures. The person in this role:
- Develops and maintains executive-level client relationships and is accountable for overall technical delivery of Kenzan services for a given client
- Thoroughly understands how all client systems interact and consults on the implications of architectural choices and standards on performance, security, regulatory requirements, and maintainability across projects
- Communicates across departments regarding account status and keeps close and regular communication with key stakeholders across all groups at Kenzan
- Acts as primary escalation contact for high priority and high profile client issues, coordinates with program and account leadership to address issues and effectively guide all stakeholders towards the best possible resolution
- Contributes to the pre-sales pipeline, including Statement of Work (SOW) creation, contract reviews, Level of Effort (LOE) estimates, budgets, forecasts, reports, and billing
- Communicates thoughtfully with the client, delivering recommendations based on experience, combining the practical with strategic insight, and framing the approach, technology, solution, and pricing in a way that makes sense to the client
- Well versed in technology, but also people-oriented, concerned with teams and the dynamics around them
- Mentors engineers working on projects
Some qualifications we are looking for:
- At least 10 years of experience in the field
- Cloud technology certifications (Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, Google, Kubernetes, etc.) with a track record of continuing education and certifications
- Experience as a lead architect or consultant in an enterprise cloud migration or modernization
- Able to translate desired business outcomes into recommended cloud architectures to client technical leadership
- Extensive experience building and managing executive-level relationships in a consultancy or agency environment
- Experience leading an engineering account team and providing relationship management, high-level project/program oversight, budget and finance, and resourcing
- A bachelor’s degree in a related area (a Master’s degree is a strong plus) or equivalent experience
- Ability to act as a leader and engage multiple teams to formulate, present, and communicate a unified project vision for client goals
- Highly collaborative when sizing and estimating projects
- Strong planning, coordination, and estimation skills including problem resolution and anticipation of possible future issues
- Ability to travel within the US for key client interactions
What you can expect from us. We offer competitive salary, health, vision and dental benefits, and a 401K plan among other benefits like a $2k annual learning stipend, pet insurance and paid parental leave. Join our collaborative working environment with lots of natural light, and everything you need to be your best.
- Opportunities to grow and learn
- Collaboration with experienced colleagues
- A supportive and non-competitive community
- Best-of-breed tools
- A commitment to your professional growth, including coursework and professional development resources
More about us. Kenzan is a professional services company owned by Amdocs that specializes in digital transformation, application development, and architecture consulting. Combining leadership with technical expertise, Kenzan works with partners and clients to craft solutions that leverage cutting-edge technology, from ideation to development and delivery. We are highly collaborative, exceptionally detail-oriented, and love to be challenged. We use the latest technology including cloud infrastructure, containerization, and continuous integration and delivery tools.
Kenzan is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a safe, diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage qualified applicants of all backgrounds including ethnicity, religion, disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation, family status, age, nationality, and education levels to apply. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know