At Kenzan, our team of doers, thinkers, and problem solvers is relentlessly focused on helping you innovate. We’ve been pushing the envelope in the cloud engineering, platform development, and agile methodologies spaces for more than a decade. We believe that better thinking plus better technology yields better results. We are truly collaborative consultants and our core values are kindness and excellence
We have an opportunity for a DevOps Engineer at Kenzan who will create cloud infrastructure, platforms, and CI/CD pipelines that take projects from development to production.
What have you been doing?
You have been working for several years as a Cloud DevOps Engineer, preferably in Azure and/or AWS. You’ve implemented Cloud Landing Zones before as well as migrated workloads. You probably aren’t an architect but through experience have definite design opinions you’re eager to share.
Most importantly, you start work in the morning thinking of ways to improve - improve your skills as well as improve the systems you are working on. A focus on continuous improvement is a core Kenzan principle, and we hope you share it with us. If this sounds like you, let’s talk!
Skills we are looking for:
(If you have a lot of these skills, but not all of them, please still apply. We love to teach those who are willing to learn.)
- Deep understanding of Terraform and Infrastructure as Code (IaC) best practices
- Strong working knowledge of using Git for code management
- Advanced experience building, installing & configuring software, infrastructure and services:
- Compiling and building software with Maven, Gradle, or Node
- Experience with continuous integration (CI) tools such as Gitlab, Jenkins, Bamboo, Nexus, Artifactory
- Experience writing and building automation for AWS IaaS, PaaS services including EMR, Glue, Kinesis, Firehose, s3, sftp, and Athena
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Enjoyment of identifying ways to improve while also being team-oriented
What you can expect from us. We offer competitive salary, health, vision and dental benefits, and a 401K plan among other benefits like a $2k annual learning stipend, pet insurance and paid parental leave. Join our collaborative working environment with everything you need to be your best.
- Mentorship, and opportunities to grow and learn
- Collaboration with experienced colleagues
- A supportive and non-competitive community
- Best-of-breed tools including your choice of machine
- A commitment to your professional growth, including coursework and professional development resources
More about us. Kenzan is a cloud services company owned by Amdocs that specializes in digital transformation, application development, and cloud-native technology strategy. Combining leadership with technical expertise, Kenzan works with partners and clients to craft solutions that leverage cutting-edge technology, from ideation to development and delivery. We are highly collaborative, exceptionally detail-oriented, and love to be challenged. We use the latest cloud technology, agile, continuous integration, and delivery tools.