Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
KeepTruckin is looking for an experienced professional to join the Sales Compensation team as a Senior Sales Compensation Analyst. We’re looking for someone who is self-motivated, and has best-in-class real-world experience that they can bring in to help build scalable processes.
The Senior Sales Compensation Analyst will also help solve sales comp challenges and drive process improvements by evaluating, documenting, and implementing new processes to ensure plans, policies and payments are timely, complete and accurate. In addition to the day-to-day administration within the system (Xactly), this person will be required to “roll up their sleeves” in order to understand and resolve the root cause of certain challenges within the function. This also means there will be a high degree of cross-functional partnerships, which will necessitate a high degree of collaboration in order to ensure best-of-class support to both internal and external customers.
What You'll Do:
- Support day-to-day commissions administration process including global monthly commission payout, manual adjustments, and exceptions.
- Demonstrate the ability to learn about tools and systems to build on existing knowledge and processes.
- Highly detail oriented with emphasis on accuracy, coupled with the ability to see the broader picture.
- Provide timely resolution for commission-related inquiries from plan participants including but not limited to system access issues, transaction disputes, credits, and payment calculations.
- Work with business partners and auditors on an ongoing basis for ad hoc requests, projects, and compliance audits.
What We're Looking For:
- 2+ years of experience in compensation administration
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Willingness and ability to adapt to the rapid business and organizational changes that accompany a very high-growth environment
- Advanced Excel / Google Sheet skills (proficient in building models and tools)
- ICM Experience (i.e Xactly, Callidus, Varicent, Anaplan) is a very strong plus
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.