Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
We are seeking a Manager Sales Business Systems Transformation to join our expanding Sales Strategy and Operations team. With the rapid growth of KeepTruckin’s business, it is imperative for us to continue to scale our processes and technology. We are looking for an individual to develop our internal Sales systems technology stack, including our Salesforce CRM instance, Customer Support, Sales Development Automation Platform, and their expanding peripheral ecosystems.
The ideal candidate will be a problem solver that can break down complexity and address challenges by designing innovative, scalable, flexible, and sustainable solutions. As a member of our Sales Transformation Team, you will lead our efforts to streamline and integrate our Sales, Marketing and Customer Success infrastructures. You will partner with IT to drive the implementation and integration of new capabilities and improvements to existing capabilities for existing applications, as well as identify and onboard new applications to the ecosystem.design.. Additionally, you are familiar with the selling processes. Working in an agile, fast-paced environment energizes you, and you’re at your best when contributing to a team. You’re always ready to dive deep into creative and analytical thinking to solve problems and transform challenges into opportunities. Leadership and verbal skills? Yours are top-drawer, and you know how to work well with everyone from junior colleagues to executive stakeholders.
This role will report to the Director Sales Transformation and will partner with Sales Development, Sales, Customer Success, Sales Operations, Sales Enablement and IT.
What You'll Do:
- Manage the strategic roadmap for our Sales Development, Sales and Customer Success technologies in coordination with leadership and stakeholders
- Lead the team in the execution and delivery of the business systems roadmap through the development and delivery of new and enhanced capabilities (i.e., data management, demand generation, lead-to-opportunity, customer service, etc.)
- Build strong partnerships with cross-functional leaders and operations to address strategic business issues and create plans to apply appropriate technology solutions
- Define and track team processes and procedures; evaluate performance and drive continuous process improvements across teams and functions
- Establish and manage relationships with our vendors and suppliers. Stay current with vendor applications' current and planned functionality
- Lead internal and external benchmarking programs to achieve best in class standards, and scale best practices.
What We're Looking For:
- Curiosity, rigorous thinking, and a strategic mindset
- A demonstrated bias towards action, an ownership mentality, and the appetite to innovate
- Strong executive presence, communication, and interpersonal skills
- 8+ years of experience (expert level familiarity) with CRM systems (i.e. Salesforce, Dynamics) and Marketing Automation Platforms (i.e. Marketo, HubSpot, Lean Data) and peripheral ecosystem
- Ability to reasonably estimate the time for tasks and then meet deadlines set by those estimates; ability to prioritize multiple requests quickly and effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a customer-focused personality and the ability to work across all levels in an organization
- Ability to gather requirements and develop solutions that meet the needs of the business.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with focus and with the company's strategic goals in mindAbility to build strong relationships with functional team leadership
- Must excel in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in the SMB segment
- BA/BS and/or advanced degree (Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering, Math, Science)
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.