Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
We are seeking a Manager Sales Development Transformation to join our expanding Sales Strategy and Operations team. With the rapid growth of KeepTruckin’s business, it is imperative for us to continue to scale our process(es) and technology. We are looking for a results driven individual to drive strategic growth through innovation and analytical insights, and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our Sales Development organization.
The ideal candidate will be a problem solver that can break down complexity and address challenges by designing innovative, scalable, flexible, and sustainable solutions. As a member of our Sales Transformation Team, you will design and implement top of funnel Sales Development capabilities, and architecture required to optimize our Sales Development Representative productivity. You will aid our Sales Development leadership to transform their organizations - Strategize, design, develop and implement operating models, organizational constructs, workflows that maximize pipeline for our sales team.
This role will report to the Director Sales Transformation and will partner with Sales Development leadership, Sales Operations, Sales Enablement and IT.
What You'll Do:
- Develop new operating models and organizational structures that encompass people, process, technology and governance within and across the Sales Development organization in order to unlock value and meet desired business outcomes.
- Gathering and analyzing information to determine the most valuable opportunities to improve Sales Development Rep performance and operations, and designing roadmaps, organizations and operations to deliver this.
- Develop a best in class approach to the tool set used by the Sales Development organization.
- Improve ways to measure and improve Sales Development Rep productivity.
- Lead internal and external benchmarking programs to achieve best in class standards, and scale best practices.
What We're Looking For:
- Curiosity, rigorous thinking, and a strategic mindset
- A demonstrated bias towards action, an ownership mentality, and the appetite to innovate
- Strong executive presence, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Experience leading strategic initiatives that include process or technology transformation, process re-engineering/process improvements, and/or business analytics
- Advanced skills in analytics / tool design with a record of implementing process tools and/or decision support mechanisms
- Success in multiple SaaS environments with at least one experience in a $500M / +100 SMB AE team
- Experience in the SMB segment
- BA/BS and/or advanced degree (Business Administration, Engineering, Math, Science)
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.