Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
As a leader in KeepTruckin’s Professional Services team, you will work in a fast-paced, high-growth SaaS organization. As the Professional Services Sales Manager, you will have the opportunity to shape how KeepTruckin sells and delivers technical engagements for our customers. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of managing and performing at or above their quota, and partnering with Sales and Customer Success teams to drive growth in their accounts. This role is responsible for Professional Services solutioning, installation partnerships, and sales roll-out of PS offerings.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with the Sales and Customer Success teams to prospect and win new business by developing key relationships, drive expansion with accounts and developing a deep understanding of a client’s business
- Support Professional Services Director for developing/realizing new initiatives through creation of sales SKUs, enablement materials and sales collateral.
- Monitor the impact and value of sales initiatives and identifies continuous improvement opportunities
- Responsible for building and maintaining the installation partner program
- Formulate strategies to increase Professional Services revenue; identify potential Professional Services solutions
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years experience selling Professional Services and/or SaaS services with a keenness and quickness in understanding business situations with 2+ years experience closing engagements totaling at least $1M in annual revenue
- Exhibit a competitive mindset, always striving for success
- Ability to identify areas of opportunity, recommend solutions, take ownership or implementation and/or project management if in another department’s domain
- Ability to communicate effectively at all organizational levels and in situations requiring instructing, persuading, negotiating, conflict resolution, consulting and advising, as well as flawless written communication
- Ability to analyze KPIs to determine the root causes behind changes, and provide recommendations as needed
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.