Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
Sales Strategy & Operations at KeepTruckin drives the strategy, execution, and scale of KeepTruckin’s revenue growth. Our work is cross-functional and touches nearly every part of our business - from what we sell, to whom, and how.
We are looking for a GTM Intelligence Manager who will play a central role in defining, measuring, and creating the data infrastructure for scalable reporting. You will partner with senior stakeholders and fellow data teams to shape the data architecture for our business and help inform critical business decisions across sales, customer success, support, and marketing. Your ability to think strategically, adapt quickly, and get things done will earn credibility with all levels of the organization.
This role will report to the Head of Growth & Planning.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define/align company metrics and ensure data maintenance and quality.
- Own data modeling for GTM operations, creating clean schemas, data tables, aggregated analytics, and clear documentation.
- Partner with upstream data providers and downstream collaborators to ensure our executives and sales teams have access to accurate data and timely insights.
- Foster a data-driven culture across all GTM teams.
What We're Looking For:
- You have 5+ years work experience in data or analytics roles at a fast growing startup.
- Intellectually curious, has an ownership mentality, and the appetite to innovate.
- Expert in SQL and proficient with Tableau and other BI tools.
- Strong communicator who is capable of articulating technical concepts to senior leaders.
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.